||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

" mumma he is not coming mall with us ?" Miksha asked while ayushree made her freshen up and change into new pair of clothes.

" no , he slept just now . So, let him sleep " ayushree replied which made miksha face fall .

" But maa , he will feel sad without me " miksha said with innocent her new mother instant is not ready to leave her oreo alone .while ayushree chuckled at her daughter cuteness.

" baby , he is small if he won't take rest properly then he will get fever then ur vivaan chanchu have to give him injection, do you want Oreo to get injection?" Ayushree asked while miksha shaked her head as no .

" don't worry I already told ur navya chachi to look after him, okay " miksha smiled at her mother words .

" okay " miksha said and hugged her mother tightly.

" you are the bestest mumma " miksha words made ayushree eyes Sparkle with happiness. That's the only happiness she have now being her mother.

" what about me then" sudden voice made mother daughter broke the hug and look at its sources. Ayushree turned to look at her husband. There he was standing leaning on door frame with his arms crossed near his chest , titling his head he was looking at them with his intense eyes . Sensing her eyes on him , abhyant looked at his wife for a second before averting his attention towards his daughter and move towards them .

 Sensing her eyes on him , abhyant looked at his wife for a second before averting his attention towards his daughter and move towards them

" hmm?" miksha kept her fingers under chin like she is thinking. Ayushree attention went towards his daughter.

" you are the best dadda " miksha said and raised her hands from ayushree arms . Abhyant smiled at her answer and took her in his arms while taking miksha, abhyant cold fingers slightly brushed with ayushree hand making an electric current pass through ayushree. Her eyes automatically closed and her heartbeat was raising and Falling rapidly feeling his cold fingers after alot of time.

Abhyant noticed every action of her but he didn't said anything. Miksha voice brought ayushree out off her trance . Her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. Abhyant walked out from their with miksha in his arms . While ayushree followed them from behind with this three if then move towards the car to reach mall.

********************************

As the light turned red abhyant stopped his car . Behind his car another car with security was following him . Miksha got down from her mother lap and started to look outside the mirror. Abhyant who was waiting for traffic light to turn green , suddenly his eyes went towards his daughter. Not able to control himself, he picked his phone and took her pic .