"Oooh Sasuke look, the school is having their annual Halloween bash, we should definitely go!" Sakura said.

"Halloween bash?" He asked.

"Yeah? Your school in Osaka did host anything for Halloween?" Sakura asked.

"No?" He said.

".... Well, what we do is, everyone dresses in costumes, and the hallways are made decorated like haunted hallways and you have to basically find your way out, when you get out you meet in the gym for drinks, music, food, and more games." Sakura said. "It's super fun, everyone goes!"

"Do we have to wear costumes?" He asked.

"Well you don't have to but it's fun! I promise!" She said looking at him. "Do you want to go? I can get our tickets." She said.

"Do you really want to go?" He asked.

"I do!"

"Then we'll go." He said as she squealed with happiness. "I'll buy the tickets now!" She said.

"Hn.."

"Sorry to keep you two, are you guys ready?" Itachi said getting into the driver's seat, starting the car.

"We are!" Sakura said.

"Good, do you want to stop for breakfast on the way?" He asked

"Yes please." Sakura answered.

"You Sasuke?" Itachi asked.

"It's fine with me." He said as his brother nodded. "Alright then, we'll be on our way."

"Are we sharing a hotel room?" Sakura asked as Itachi sat his bags down using the key to the room.

"Yes, there's two beds here, I'm sure you two will be comfortable sleeping together hm?" Itachi said looking over his shoulder with a smirk seeing Sakura's face turn a bright red as Sasuke's ear tips turned the same color.

"Idiot... open the door." Sasuke said.

"Alright, Alright don't kill me." Itachi chuckled letting everyone into the room.

"Wowwww this is nice." Sakura said amazed at how big the hotel room was.

"Take it in now because we have to leave soon, the trial starts soon." Itachi said. "So change your clothes if you need to and let's get a move on." He said a bit more serious now.

Sakura cut her eyes to Sasuke who looked coldly at his brother. "Then let's go, we're ready." Sasuke said as Itachi nodded.

"Yeah! We-We're ready!" Sakura said trying to break the sudden tension with positive energy. She didn't know what was going on with the both of them, but she knows today is going to be a stressful day for the both of them, that's a fact.

She'd be there for the both of them though.

Walking into the courthouse there were a few people sitting inside already. Itachi ushered for Sasuke and Sakura to sit as he walked away and began talking to a few people.

"Wow, this place seems...serious, I don't miss being in courtrooms at all." Sakura whispered to Sasuke.

"Hn.." He grunted.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked

"I don't know, I don't really know how to feel about all of this. I thought if I came I'd be some kind of support to my brother but knowing I'm going to see that bastards face again makes me feel mad, knowing I'm going to see evidence pictures of my parents uncensored makes me almost feel nauseous. I have a bunch of things running through my mind right now."