Chapter 9

"I'm sorry Sak, I meant to call you yesterday after we left the mall but I forgot, you're probably getting ready for bed now."

"No its okay, I was setting my clothes out for school tomorrow anyway, We can talk." Sakura said.

"Okay...so you know.. me and Sai are a couple now.. and we've been going out for a few weeks so.. um last weekend... we had...sex.."

Sakura's eyes widened a bit hearing what Ino said. She was shocked but she couldn't believe what she heard from the twins yesterday was true...but who could have told them?

"You both.. did it?" Sakura asked.

"Yes...and honestly it was a interesting experience.. I mean I lost my virginity to him...but having sex isn't why I'm nervous...we didn't use... a condom and it's been on my mind for a week now."

"Ino.. why would you do something like that and not use a condom? Do you know how risky that is?"

"I know! Which is why I'm scared! Look we went out and we went back to his house.. I lied to my parents telling them I was staying the night at Temari's.. Sai's brother was working overnight so while we were alone.. we got carried away."

"Sai didn't think to look in his brother's room for one? Or stop by a store if you both planned to do it?"

"That's the thing we didn't plan to do it. We were kissing downstairs then before we both knew we were in his room together.. I know how stupid it was doing it unprotected... but I need to know what I should do.. I don't know if he pulled out in time.. I've been on the verge of talking to my parents but I'm so scared Sak... if they find out I'm dead and grounded for life."

"Lets calm down Ino.. I'm sure it's going to be okay.. how about.. tomorrow morning we walk to that store down the street from the school and we find a contraceptive? Like a Plan B."

"Do you think it will be effective after a week?"

"It should be..if not.. I think buying a pregnancy test will be smart too."

"Oh God...how on earth will I explain this?"

"Look if the Plan B works..you should just keep it to yourself. If you and Sai decide to..have sex..in the future you have to step up and ask him to wear a condom."

"Yeah..I already told him that..well I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning so we can walk to the store..I really hope everything works."

"Me too.. see you tomorrow Ino."

"Yeah.. goodnight Sak."

Hanging up the phone Sakura sat it aside and took a breath before she continued to do what she was doing.  She was worried for Ino. She could tell she was shaken up and genuinely scared. She knew everything would be okay though.

When she finished with her clothes a few knocks were heard at her bedroom door. She went to open it and there stood Sasuke looking down at her.

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?"

"Your Aunt invited me over for dinner, she came over earlier and spoke with me. So here I am." He said walking into her room as she closed the door. "She told me where your room was so I came up." He said.

"I see, she didn't tell me she was inviting you, but I'm happy you're here." She smiled.

"So what were you doing?" He asked.

"Getting my school uniform out for tomorrow and I just got done talking to Ino.. I plan to leave a little earlier tomorrow for school." She said.

"Why?" He asked sitting on her bed. He pulled her down with him making her sit on his lap.