Chapter 11

"Sakura we heard you're going to Ino's we're coming too, we need an explanation because this is all just too weird." Temari said.

"Yeah.. like why would she suddenly transfer?" Hinata said.

They were all huddled by the school's exit doors. Sakura looked up at Sasuke who shrugged his shoulders. He didn't mind if they joined there was a good chance they'd all be able to see Ino if there were more of them.

"I'll come too since Hinata is going!" Naruto said throwing his arm around her.

"Shika, can you come too?" Temari said as he sighed.

"This will be such a drag, I have study group with Choji and the others."

"Oh please you can't stand sitting in study group. So you're coming!" Temari said as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm coming too. Ino hasn't really said much to me for about a week and now she's just transferring.. I need answers, as her boyfriend.." Sai said.

"I'm happy you guys are joining.. Hopefully we're able to see her and talk.. even though I have an idea of why she transferred.." Sakura said.

"What do you mean? Why?" Temari asked.

"Yesterday.. me and Ino sat in the locker room a little before school let out.. and she.." Sakura said looking up at Sai. "She took a pregnancy test.. they were positive." Sakura said as everyone besides Sasuke gasped.

"What?!??" Temari said.

"Yes.. and three girls ended up walking in on us and started recording.. they sent part of the recording to the principal and my Aunt questioned me.. I'm starting to think they probably sent the part when they focused on Ino to the principal where he sent it to her parents where she probably came clean.. I really want to check on her. I've been worried all night." Sakura said.

"So.. she's pregnant?" Sai said. "Is this why she's been avoiding me? Because of this?"

"She had a feeling.. but she wanted to be sure so she took the tests yesterday. I'm only telling you guys so you all can understand her and have a heads up and because I know she trusts all of us."

"Damn.. I can't believe this.." Temari said.

"It's a huge drag for sure." Shikamaru said.

"Okay.. but why would the principal email your aunt? If they were Ino's tests?" Naruto asked.

Sakura took a breath and looked up at Sasuke. "One of the girls behind the recording doesn't like me.. she likes Sasuke.. but.. Sasuke and I are... dating. Of course we haven't made it official publicly but I'm sure she knows something.. so she sent it to be petty even after I said it wasn't my test. My aunt questioned me alot about my relationship with Sasuke, she assumed we were having sex. So that was her reason, to probably mess up a few of my relationships." Sakura said.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING?!?" Naruto said.

"Of course that's all you hear idiot." Sasuke said rolling his eyes.

"Well about time!" Temari said.

"We're happy for you Sakura-chan." Hinata said softly.

"So I'm assuming the girl in our class now is the one who is behind this." Temari asked as Sakura nodded. "I figured since she kept looking over at you both." She added.

"She's working with the twins. And we all know how they are." Sakura said.

"Akira and Akari?" Naruto asked.