Get ready for the Rush

Key*

"Hi." -Regular speech
Hi -Someone is thinking
"Hi" -A ghost/Duel Monster is speaking

(I'm just leaving this here so you won't get confused)

(3rd Person PoV)

"Another day, another time at school," Yuga yawned as he put his bowl away in the sink. Some left over cornflakes were sticking onto the sides which he didn't even bother to scrape off.

But this time..., he thought, happily.

"This time?" Yusei floated up to him, making him flinch.

"Ah! Geez, don't scare me like that," Yuga stated.

"Sorry. So I guess this telepathy is going to get some getting used to," Yusei said.

"Yeah, hopefully it's not going to be too bad though," Yuga said.

Yusei also hoped so.

"So what's all about 'this time'?" He asked.

"Ohoho. You will see," Yuga gave him a wide grin. Yusei still had no idea what the child was planning.

Yuga placed his things in his bag, especially his Duel Disk, which was currently in the shape of a small box, and placed a helmet on his head.

"I'm heading to school now! Bye Mom!" He shouted as he got on his bike.

"Be safe, Yuga! And stay out of trouble!" His mom called out.

"Will do," Yuga said as he paddled away.

Well sort of. I mean it isn't technically illegal to duel however I want as long as it follows the basic rules like no attacking on the first turn, he thought.

Something tells me that Yuga has probably done something before I met him, Yusei thought as he floated beside him.

They arrived at school and Yuga parked his bike somewhere near the entrance.

"Yuga, hello! Hey I have a question," one of his friends waved and walked up to him.

"What's up?" Yuga asked as they walked to class.

"My Duel Disk was acting funny yesterday and then when I tested it out, it transformed into a seven. Has yours done that too?" His friend asked.

"Oh totally! In fact, I finally did it!" Yuga pumped up his fist.

"Did what?" His other friend asked.

"I finally installed Rush Duels!" Yuga cheered.

"Rush Duels?" Yusei asked.

"Oh, are you talking about your new set of rules that you have been wanting to install?" Yuga's friend asked.

"Yep! That's the one," Yuga nodded.

"That's impressive, being able to install rules like that," his other friend said.

"Is it really that easy to install dueling rules like that?" Yusei asked.

No, Yuga thought before saying, "it's not something to be praised."

"Yuga!" A boy with blue hair raced into the classroom and he didn't look all too happy.

"What's up, Luke!" Yuga waved before getting yanked underneath the table by Luke.

"Listen! What did I tell you yesterday? I told you to keep it a secret or else Goha would realize what happened. Our accounts aren't banned and I would like to keep it that way," Luke told him.