Part 101 - I'm not playing...

Start from the beginning

Jin: Sure... but I think that you can drop the formal greetings after what we did, no? Or at least when we are not in a business context... (He affectionately caressed her bare back.)

Park Hyerin: When you say that... it's like you're saying that there will be other... moments... like this one...

Jin stared at her and even if he couldn't see her face, he felt her nervousness to dare ask him that.

Jin: Why not? You didn't like it?

Park Hyerin: No... It was... very good... (She almost murmured those embarrassing words.)... but I know that you are not the type to have an exclusive relationship... and I don't want to be a woman waiting for something that... will never happen... so... it's better... to not see each others out of the work.

Hyerin had taken her courage to be honest about her feelings, but she still couldn't look at him directly. She tried to stand up, but Jin grabbed her arm to make her lay on her back, taking the upper position, facing her with his intense gaze.

Jin: Once again... interesting things coming from your little mouth... and I'm not going to deny what you said because it is not false...

Park Hyerin: So... you should maybe leave...

Jin: I will leave... later... for now... I have a more interesting thing to do... (He kissed her.) So, that was your only question? (He kissed her again a bit longer this time.)

Park Hyerin: Stop... what are you doing??

Jin: I'm proving you that you are wrong...

Park Hyerin: Wrong about what?

Jin: About my intentions toward you... no matter what people said about me, I am my own master and if I want something or someone, I do what it takes to have it... or you... in that case...

Park Hyerin: What... what do you mean?

Jin: I mean that I am not playing with you... (He kissed her neck.) I didn't sleep with another woman after you... and I think it's because of you... I don't know what spell you used but you found your place in my head... (He saw her gaze and continued.)... and little by little, it was not the only space you infiltrated... so, know, that I am not taking advantage of you for my own pleasure... I want more... and I know that you want more than that too...

Hyerin was astonished by Jin's declaration. She never expected that, and her face was probably as red as a fresh tomato.

Jin: So? Are you ready to give me a chance to show you how a man should treat a woman like you?

Park Hyerin: ... (She was staring at him without saying a word.)

Jin: What's wrong? You still don't believe? (He pinned her hands above her head.) What should I do to make you believe me?

Park Hyerin: I... I do believe you...

Jin:Great... so ready for round two...

Hyerin felt weak to not be able to resist that man, but did she want to resist him deep down? Or did she want to believe his words and see what he had to offer to her? For now, she let herself drowned under his sweet kisses and felt asleep in his arms.

Later in the night, Jin silently left the young woman's apartment. He let a sticker note for her, sure that otherwise, she would think that he had lied only to sleep with her.