Part 101 - I'm not playing...

Start from the beginning

Park Hyerin: What... are you doing?

Jin: You were the nerd type at school... interesting...

Park Hyerin: I... why everything seems so interesting for you?! (She tried to grab the album, but Jin lifted his arm.)

Jin: You are an interesting person... (He gave her the album.) So... are you wearing that little thing? 

Park Hyerin: You don't need to know!

Jin: You were the one who invited me here at this hour... or are you expecting someone else visit? Did you find a dude to warm you up by night? Not an asshole like your previous boyfriend, I hope?

Hyerin was surprised by Jin's questions. Why was he interrogating her about her private life like that? And his tone was not as usual too.

Park Hyerin: Why are you so interested by my private life? And I didn't invite you to... seduce you or whatever you think... it was... just like that...

Jin: Interesting... (She frowned.) So, still single but buying sexy underwear... too bad that no one can enjoy to see them on you...

Park Hyerin: You... (She blushed a lot more.)... stop it!

Jin: Stop what? (He came closer.) You said that you are not wearing them, right? (He took her hand and put a light kiss on it.) Or are you? I am a bit curious now...

Park Hyerin: You... you... don't play with me...

Jin: I am not playing with you... but we are both adult, single and pretty attractive people... nothing bad to allow ourselves to spend a good moment together, right? (She was captivated by his intense gaze.) But only, if you want it too... (He kissed once again her hand softly.) So,... may I?

She shyly nodded, not sure of her own actions... a cute little bunny about to be eaten by the big bad wolf... that was her feeling.

Jin: You are too cute for your own good...

Jin was craving to kiss her pinky lips every times that they were meeting for work. He tried to keep his mind away from this thought but tonight, after what happened to his father, he needed comfort, he needed to feel alive, to feel desired, to feel loved.

It was also the case for Hyerin. She didn't want to be alone after what happened, even only for few hours. And that man, with his assurance, knew exactly how to make her melt. She let him guide the kiss and quickly, he took off his jacket, and his gun too. At the view of the weapon, she flinched.

Jin: Don't be afraid of me... I will never hurt you...

Hyerin was surprised but not afraid. She wanted to show him, and she kissed him. It was her authorization to continue, and Jin received the message very well. He lifted her by her waist and laid down on her bed.

The two adults found what they wanted, what they needed, in each others embrace. Just like the first time, Jin was very delicate and dedicated to give pleasure to his partner. Hyerin, with her inexperience, was clumsier but it was not to displease the young man. He found her even more cute and thought that he would not be against the fact to teach her everything she needed to know... for his own pleasure. Thinking like that was something new, just like the feelings he was having, and he was not against that novelty, at the contrary.

After their intimate moment, Jin was laying on his back, Hyerin had her head on his firm chest and her hand on his abdomen.

Park Hyerin: Jin-ssi... can I ask you something?