CHAPTER 23

~The Past…~

*NAMJOON*

*Acting to be brave* Namjoon observed.

“Can I come in?” He asked now.

“Yeah. sure.” She opened the door wide for him to step in. He smiled at her in appreciation before walking in, she shut the door close from behind.

“Can you take me to your father study room?”

“Sure.”

She led him into a narrow hallway, after a while they got in front of a door, she stretched out her left hand and turned the doorknob open, which made Namjoon to see the long scratch across her arm.

“That must be painful.” He said, referring to the scratch.

She quickly open the door and hid her arm behind her back. “This is his study room.” She said.

“Are you a student?” He questioned

She eyed him from head to toe before saying. “Yes. Why?”

“Nothing. Um, what course are you studying?” He asked.

She narrowed her eyes at him before answering. “Law.”

“Hmm. Law. Then you must be good at forging things.” He offered her a warm smile.

“Excuse me?”

He laughed, waving her off. “Don’t mind me.” He glance through the pictures across the wall. Every photo was either Mr Kim and his wife or only Mr Kim. Only one that seem to have Jen’s picture on it. “Seems like you and your father are not in good terms.”

“We were before he died. You can’t just assume things, detective.” She fired back.

She threw his hands in the air. “Sorry.”

He walked towards the window Mr Kim had fallen from and look down at the height of the building from up there.

*Do you think he was drunk?* He had asked Doctor Jin.

*Nope. His system doesn’t have any alcohol sign*

He wasn’t drunk….No person in his right senses will jump off this window unless….

His gaze darted to Jen who was staring down at the desk…

….unless he was pushed.

_

_

_

*JUNGKOOK*

“Cancel all of my meetings, Angel.” Jungkook said, getting up to his feet. His pulled out his suit jacket off the hanger.

“Why sir?” Angel asked.

“It’s none of your business.” He said coldly to her. “Just do as you are been told and stop asking questions.” He snatched his phone and car keys from the table then stomped out of the office.

He entered his car, started the engine and drove off to the one destination that always seem to be of help to him.

He put the car to a stop as he got to the beach, he came down from the car and walked towards the flowing waters.

He looked around in search of his dancing figure…he wasn’t there. There was no one there aside from him and an old man.

Jungkook let out a sigh, looking right back at the flowing waters.

It’s better this way, actually. He doesn’t want to see him ever again… Fuck this! He really wants to see him like crazy.

He wants to watch him dance. His dance moves always seem to put him at ease. He loves his dance moves…