☀︎︎ | ELEVEN | 𓆉

"Okay" Bax, Wren, and Ari showed up to Summer's bonding

"How does she know this many people?" Wren asked as she looked around.

"Yo! Who's ready for some burgers?!" Summer says from the grill, receiving cheers from everyone.

"We got vegan ones too" Pandora tells them. "You guys hungry?" She asked a group that passed by. "Yeah. Five" A guy said. "We got you" Pandora and Summer said together. "Wren, what are you doing?" Bax questionshis sister as she pulls out her phone. "Elo thinks she's so good for the team" She starts to record Summer from afar.

"Wait 'til she sees this".

"Why does everyone think you're the smart one?" Bax groans. 

"Yoink!" He takes the phone out of Wren's grip and holds it in the air. "Give it back, Bax!" Wren jumps. "Yeah, 'cause being a total narc is gonna make you super popular, mate" Bax scoffs. Wren stops her actions and glared at her brother. "I have friends" She says. Bax laughs in her face. "No, you had "surfing associates" who ditched you the second we left town" The boy stated.

"Yeah? And whose fault is that? Hmm?" Wren raised a brow and crossed her arms.

"Look, I realize you don't go to too many parties, but hot tip..." Bax hands the phone back to Wren.

"-Try and stay in the now" He says, patting the top of his sister's head and left her side.

Music blasts through the air as Summer's smile grows more than before, realizing how amazing this party — team bonding actually was

"Bo, no more texting your girlfriend tonight" Poppy says from behind Summer. Summer pulled her eyebrows together and turns to face her friends. "Um, excuse me?" She chuckled. "Girlfriend?" Summer looks up at Bodhi. "She's not my girlfriend. We're just messaging" Bodhi smiled from ear to ear.

"Her name's Tuscany" Poppy tells the New Yorker.

"She's this amazing surfer from Queensland" Bodhi says; "She DM-ed me".

Bodhi hands Summer her phone with Tuscany's instagram page filled with pictures. "They've never even met in real life and the suspense is killing me!" Poppy huffs, pushing Bodhi's shoulder back. "Yeah, she's hot" Summer said, returning the phone. "I just have one question" She says to Bodhi. The taller girl nods.

"What was wrong with me?".

"Where do I start?" Bodhi replied with a laugh. The song on Summer's playlist changes and her eyes widened with joy. "Oh!" She motions her friends to dance with her. "Come on!" Taking the invitation, Poppy and Bodhi were led to a free space by Summer, holding their hands.

Everyone danced to the music's beat like they never danced before.

Summer eventually stops as a girl almost knocks over a breakable statue that sat near the pool.

Summer rushed o er and grabs it before anything could happen. "Sorry!" The girl says. Summer hurriedly nods and goes inside the house. Going to place the statue in the living room somewhere, Summer head turns when she notices her mom's bedroom door was cracked open.

"The sign clearly says "keep out". What is wrong with people?" Summer huffs, walking inside the room.

She plants the statue on the room floor. A girl's laugh was heard when Summer picks up two plastic cups from the bed's bench and she placed it on the tv stand. The laughter grows louder when she goes up the her mom's bathroom door. "Hey!" Summer slides the door open and looks inside only to see a make out session was happening.

Bax and some other girl looked at her with confusion.

"Can you not read?" She asked.

"Well, sometimes I choose not to" Bax says.

"You wanna, uh... come join us?" Bax questions, looking back at the girl he was making out with; "We're very inclusive, right?".

Summer furrows her eyebrows briefly before she leans against the door frame with an amused look on her face. "You're serious?" The girl says to Bax. "A little" He nods. Going in for another kiss, the ginger haired girl pushed Bax away and walks out of the bathroom. "Good luck" She tells Summer before officially leaving the room.

"No, come back" Bax says, uninterested as he grabs a robe off the back of the door.

"That's my mom's" Summer said. "Yeah, well," Bax checks out the robe before placing it on. "She's got good style. Unlike whoever owns this place". "You need to follow your girlfriend" Summer points behind her, hinting that he needed to leave. "No, I prefer to let 'em fly. You know?" Bax said. "Besides, she's a bit of a vacuum pasher. The whole kinda..." He creates a loud pop and sucking sound with his mouth.

"Hey, watch it!" Summer says, hitting his arm.

"Poor girl" She added. "Rumours like that spread fast around here". "Like you almost burning down your fancy school, right?" Bax questioned. "And you burning down that Boardriders after Nationals last year" Summer responded just as quickly.

"Damn. News travels" Bax chuckled.

"So it's true" Summer grins, leaning against the bathroom wall.

"Relax, I left my matches at home" Bax joked. "I'm just here to meet new people" He tells her. "Bax." Baxter held out his hand before Summer. Summer rolls her eyes and scoffs. "Well, meet 'em in the pool, not my mom's bathroom" She tells him, pulling him in by the rope he was wearing.

"And lose the robe" Bax smiled down at Summer and she pushed him away, playfully before leaving her mom's bedroom.