☀︎︎ | EIGHT | 𓆉

Season 2, Episode 2|TEAM BONDING

Season 2, Episode 2
|
TEAM BONDING

"Okay, okay! Let's go, let's go!"  Manu called out as the group of teens got out of his van

"Okay, okay! Let's go, let's go!"  Manu called out as the group of teens got out of his van. "Get up, get up, get up!". "Ears wide open, yeah? And no backchat" He says. "It's hard enough teaching you guys as it is" Manu tells them as he gets ready to pull off. "Cheers, Manu" Ari said as the man drove away from the Anchor Cove building.

"Poor Manu" Bodhi says. "I know. It's so unfair" Poppy said. "There's no way the new coach'll be better" She says. "In here, team!" Wren waved as she came down the staircase. Bodhi is the first to wave back with a huge smile on her face as she walks over.

"Go on. Run to her" Summer says to Ari as he begins to walk away.

"Yeah, lover boy" Pandora said.

Poppy made a face before she stood by to watch the moment play out.

"Is there a problem?" Ari questioned Summer. "Wren called her an entitled brat. To her face" Poppy blurts out. "She did what?!" Pandora looks at Poppy, receiving a nod. "Thanks, Poppy" Summer mutters as the Australian girl walks away. "How come I didn't know this?" Dory asked her best friend.

"Because I knew that you'd try to go off... Much like now" Summer responded.

"Good choice, but I still should have known" Pandora comments. "It's fine, Dory" Summer reassures her. "Wait, seriously?" Ari questions Summer. "Uh, yeah" Summer nods. "Right after the announcements. It was intense". "Well, I'm sure she didn't mean it" Ari tells her.

"Yeah, and when the palm of my hand meets her face I wouldn't mean to do that either" Pandora glared.

"Dude" Summer shot her a look. "Just saying" Dory shrugs. "Oh, and by the way! You're man bun is horrible!" Pandora salutes with two fingers as she walks away. Ari touched his hair and frowned.