Surprise

Arn was walking toward corridor and stop when he spotted Blue there. Arn punched him hard and Blue fell on the floor..

Arn - Yay..... Why did you tell Cherri about this... Before telling Red?

Blue - That wasn't your business

Blue stood up again and looked at him and said.

Arn - That is my business Because we promised her to help Not like you who spoiled her plan...

Blue - so do I... I am just try to help

Arn - Help?

Arn looked at him with disbelief but suddenly Sea came

Sea - I thought you were going to talk?

Arn - This is my style to talk (smile) 🙂

Sea - Well Red already talked with her and seems like they are not getting alone... But Shin hao already handled the situation with talk... But guys Seriously Now who is suspect as you already made our suspect in our group (Looking at Blue)

Sea - She was crying because of you...

Blue - Smirk* like you are a good one...

Arn - YAY... Don't involve her...

Blue - She add you when you are Also suspected one.. So why Can't Cherri...

BLUE..... Someone called*

Cherri - Blue, I need your help...

Blue - Ohh... Okay Lets go

Arn - Wait (held Blue's colar)
APOLOGIZE* say sorry to your sister

Sea - I don't need....

Sea run to the way of corridor and than bumped into Red...

Red asked her in concern

Red - Hey... Are you okay? Did I hurt you... OR I DID HURT YOU [Smirk] but no one saw it.

Sea - What?

Red - Ohh Nothing.. Just asking you are you Okay?

Sea - Yeah I am Okayyy...

Meanwhile*Arn

Arn - Fuck you Blue... I never thought you will say something like that..

Blue - Yeah... You were always the good one and choosen one... Don't pretend you are kind one... Like you care about her...

Arn - I will Because I care

He Left*

Blue - Plan is Working indeed

Red Pov.

Well I guess I am tired of playing victim card...as she stood and walked toward the way where Cherri was seating than looked at her

Red - So how did you convince him?

Cherri - He was willing to tell me... Because you told him about your feeling (Smirk)

Red - So he did tell you? Huhh

Cherri - Imagine how will Sea react toward you after knowing that you now liked her Boyfriend? Everything will be ruined...

Red - Chuckled* off course if they will trust you...

Cherri - They will..

Red - off course Darling... (Slapping her hard)

A/n Pov.

Cherri stare at Red than shout - YAY*
Cherri was about slap her back.

Than suddenly Sea came and stop Cherri by holding her hand. She looked at Cherri than push her back, and went toward Red.