Just friend

Sea - well.... Wait How did you know my size??

Arn - Hhh umm Its too.... Well I am not going to tell you.

In School*

Red was sitting on last bench as she was THINKING about SOMETHING

Red Pov.

I lost my concentration from Pam... Now I need to do what I was planning to do before I came here... Wait Blue... Is he was really sitting beside Cherri...
And feel like Its good... He sat with her its good if we found something suspicious....

Sea - Heyy guy....

Red - Heyy... So How was your night

Sea - It was....

Arn - It was great now you... Tell me Why are you here ??? On last bench
Sit with Sea...

Shin hao - Or sit with me... As she came toward Red

Red - Okay I will just sit with Shin hao.

Red sit with Shin hao whole time and both talk and get to know each other more... And its now lunch time...

Blue - Guess what... We have one more person to help...

Red - WHAT... Who?

Cherri - Its me... I am Cherri and I wanna help you Red with this

Cherri sat opposite side of Red seat..
Red get up from her seat on looked at him and said - Fuck you and left

She run to the way terrist and sit on the corner... And soon after sometime
Someone came... It was Arn, Arn came and seat beside Red.

Arn - He should not tell her without your permission... Although she was included in our Suspecting list...

Red - Why he is so stupid... Why he is making me hating him.. I loved you guys so much Sea... You and Blue but he is making me to hate him and you... Making me to fall for you... Why you are so good ....

Arn - R-Red what you mean

Red - You are too caring and understandable toward me and I know You love Sea and I don't wanna ruin it but your behaviour is trying to make me fall for you ( start sobbing )

Arn - Red... Red please don't cry... I understand you, I will talk with him...

Someone was behind Arn... She was Sea... She heard everything as she cried but wipe her tears off Suddenly and walked toward them...

Sea - What happened??? Why are you crying Red... Please don't cry

And Sea run toward Red and hugged her tightly and start patted her back while hugging her...

Red stopped crying and said Sorry to Sea but Sea pretend that she didn't hear anything and said

Sea - Why are you said... Red Its my brother's mistake that He mess thing...
Just don't cry and come with us... You need to eat something...

Arn was looking at her best friend and than her Girlfriend... Its making hard for him. Because He don't love Red at all but can't see her suffering either...

Arn - I will talk with Blue and Red you should talk with Cherri, Because she now Know About you so you know What I mean and not alone take Shin hao with... She is not trust worthy but still take her with you... Its not good if you went alone to talk so Just be alert everytime... Anytime... And Sea eat something too And I am going to talk with Blue

As he made his hand... A tight fist and walk angrily....