Chapter 9: Hatching the secret

Start from the beginning

Ryoko: (smile) It's a good thing they have a easy job.

Kanade: (smirk) Yeah. Still what's inside that egg?

Tsumuri: (smirk) Best you find that out later.

(Sometime later)

Both Y/n and Hibiki where at Hibiki's apartment ad they stare at the egg as it sat between them. They stare at it for a bit and then Y/n sighs and lay down.

Y/n: This is boring. This is like a school work thing where we have to take care an egg like it was a baby.

Hibiki: (smile) I think it's fun. What do you think it might be? A dragon, a Unicron or maybe cute fluffy fox.

Y/n: (smirk) Well whatever it is hopefully its good.

Then a door open and Miku entered and see Hibiki and Y/n with a large egg.

Hibiki: Hey Miku! How's things!?

Miku: Good but um....is that a egg? Where did you get that?

Hibiki: Oh.....um.....its part of our assignment.

Miku: Assignment? That's odd.

Y/n: You know teacher gives students stuff that doesn't make sense. Best to let it be.

Miku: Oh okay then. Well I'm about to make soke lunch. You wanna join us Y/n?

Y/n: Why not. Let's have some lunch.

Hibiki: Yeah~!

And so they have their lunch together as Y/n and Hibiki take care the egg and not have it fall or crack while having lunch.

(Meanwhile)

We find Ken at the training room and working on his skills by fighting hologram Noise as he takes them out. He trains hard for a while and soon he finishes the training.

He let's out a sigh as he looks at his score and see it was not nearly close as his previous score. This frustrated him so he storm out of the training room and enter the locker room.

He open his locker to grab a towel but stops when he sees a picture of him and his brother stuck at the back of his locker. He stared at the picture a bit. Looking at it for sometime and then he shut his locker door and after a shower he exit out and dry himself when Kohaku enter the locker room to get a shower only to see Ken there so he walk up to him.

Kohaku: (smile) Yo Ken! Long time no seek my dude.

Ken: Oh hey Kohaku. Just came back from your mission.

Kohaku: (smile) Yeah it was a okay mission. You should have seen it, it was so cool.

Ken: Bet it was.

Kohaku: Say we never chatted before haven't we?

Ken: Don't think so.

Kohaku: Well I think it's great we are fighting to save the world. I find everyone very cool and very friendly, even Y/n.

Ken: You found him.....cool?

Kohaku: (smile) Yeah. He's very cool and knows what to do. He saved many lives and always has his head up whenever things gose bad. I can see why he is the best rider within the DGP. What do you thi-

Suddenly Ken slammed his fist onto the wall, surprising Kohaku and stepping back a bit as Ken tells him.

Ken: (angry) Y/n is nothing but reckless and a fool! If he was really a pro rider, he could have saved my brother 2 years ago! But no......he left him to die.