[127] The Tectonic Cleaver

Start from the beginning

"Beidou! Where is the sword?!" Old man Chinjao was not focused on Vivi, he was not here for the bounty, he was after Beidou who had come to help them.

He went to headbutt Beidou, but Vivi got between them, her nunchucks clashing with his head.

"What?! Little girl, stay out of this! This is our family matter!" Don Chinjao yelled as Vivi got pissed. She was already pissed but she hated how he was bothering Beidou, who was risking her own life to help the crew.

"Vivi! It's fine, I'll take care of him, you go and-"

Beidou yelled from the back, but Vivi wasn't having any of it. Her hands blurred as she moved her nunchucks like whips of lightning. The air exploded due to just how fast she moved, and fire trailed behind her movements that struck Chinjao.

"Fine! I'll destroy you first!"

Don Chinjao yelled and concentrated his Haki and Hasshoken on his blunt head. He slammed forward, toward Vivi, as she used her blurry weapon to strike his head dozens of times per second.

The sound of drums filled the air, going on for half a minute until Vivi drew her arms backward and flexed her muscles. Then, with a new level of concentration on her Haki, she struck again.

Boom!

The air exploded when the impact happened. Their Haki and techniques clashed in a pure display of strength.

Everyone in a nearby circular shape was thrown off their feet, creating a little clearing. Their clash causes Vivi's weapon to tremble as if they'd break, but they didn't break, what broke and deformed – or rather, reformed – was Chinjao's head as the blunt skull slipped upwards from one side, going pointy all of a sudden as he slipped past the weapon and his head fell to the ground.

The ground cracked even though there was no strength behind the fall, splitting the area in two. Everyone gasped, seeing the drill of legends in person as Vivi's expression went pale. If she fixed his head instead of doing any damage, it was going to be a pain in-

"A-a miracle?!"

"Ah."

The scene that unfolded in the next twenty seconds, as Don Chinjao cried and thanked her, asking her to inherit his Happo Navy, she had no choice but to say yes due to the pressure of the situation as she ordered all of her new subordinates to fight for her.

* * *

Hashirama was still shooting through the air and rushing towards the watchtower, his speed faster than a jet plane, and everything below was now blurry. But even so, there was someone in the air who caught up to him.

"Hashirama!"

Called an angry voice from behind, and Hashirama didn't even have to glance back to notice her fluttering blonde hair. He just ignored her and increased his speed.

"Bastard! Stop!"

The yell came again, but he didn't slow down. He did stop when he reached the watch tower where the walls were broken, but by then his blonde pursuer paused with him too. As their eyes looked inside, they both paused and their blood boiled.

"..."

The room was destroyed, but the things in there were more than destroyed.

A Spinosaurus stone statue, which must be Page One, was shattered into pieces and spread across the room, meaning he was dead. Ulti was there too, and only parts of her body were turned into stone; she must have avoided Hancock's direct love beams but got stuck with her kicks which turned the touched spot into stone. Ulti knelt in front of her brother's shattered corpse with empty eyes.

Smoothie was nearby, her legs were both turned into stone in many spots; she must have clashed with Hancock's kicks. Countless other spots around her body were stone, some cracking, which would surely make her lose flesh if the effect of the stone were undone.

Clearly, Hancock and Sandersonia were winning against Smoothie and her allies. If given a few more minutes, they would have come out on top for sure. However... that wasn't what had happened. No, things didn't go that well.

The scene that Hashirama and Tsunade registered first wasn't any of the above, it was the scene right ahead of them.

The 20"1 feet King the Wildfire held the similarly large snake Sandersonia under his feet, as he was stepping on her throat, she was unconscious with blood and wounds all over her body. At the same time, King's right hand held the much smaller 6"3 feet Hancock by her throat, his hand curled on her neck as he noticed the visitors' presence.

King's suit was turned into stone in many spots, but there were no cracks. His natural personality gave him a direct counter to Hancock's beams, however her Fruit-Power-infused kicks did turn him into stone in many spots. But he has a counter for that too, it seemed, his fire seemingly had a canceling effect on that, as the stone spots were slowly returning to normal.

In other words, in his clash with Hancock, there was a clear victor from the get-go. King was unmatched, he was her direct counter.

"Ghhg..."

Boa Hancock's eyes were brimming with a challenging light, even as she bled from her lips she didn't give up yet. She didn't have the strength to move her body, but she was still conscious. Because she couldn't give up, she couldn't lose. But when her gaze drifted to the side to notice Hashirama, when she registered his expression, she made a shaky smile and fell unconscious.

"...Fool."

Hashirama murmured, and his next words were directed to the woman on his side, his sister, Tsunade Senju.

"I'll deal with you later."

Hashirama leaped forward with a burst of explosion on his ankle while his hands took out his long sword from his back and swung ahead.

⟨Conqueror's Haki: Tectonic Cleaver⟩

With a burst of red energy, the colosseum was split in half as an arc of destruction cleaved everything in two.

King the Wildfire hadn't expected such a sudden and intense attack, but his defense didn't need him to actively think about it. He, who had durability comparable to Kaido himself, defended the attack with his wings.

The Tectonic Cleaver Hashirama used back in the archipelago was purely wild slashes imbued with conqueror's energy, it was the ability of the sword he wielded. As it was not the real Advanced Conqueror's Haki, it wouldn't have hurt King much.

Yet, what came out this time wasn't wind, it was the energy of pure destruction that was powered by his rage. The conqueror's black-red lightning exploded around as the sword slash went through the Lunarian's wings like a katana through bamboo.

Blood spilled, it rained red, and Hashirama picked up Hancock from the air to put her to the side.

**

**

**