𝑣𝑖𝑖.

season 2, episode 24

it's early in the morning and athena, meredith and izzie are getting ready for work in the bathroom at meredith's house. meredith and izzie are hogging the sink whilst they brush their teeth and athena is braiding her hair and tying it into a bun at the back to keep it out her face. callie walks into the bathroom with just her underwear on. athena smiles brightly at her callie returns a smile just as wide and move past her to use the toilet, after she's finished she looks towards the two girls who are still hogging the sink and decides to go downstairs to wash her hands.

meredith turns to izzie "oh, my God. did that just happen?" izzie yappers on about her having a seizure, athena just roles her eyes as she finishes off her hair.

"she didn't even wash her hands." both girls giggle like high schoolers. athena goes downstairs and grabs a drink of water before driving to the hospital with callie, feeling sorry for her because of her friends. once arriving at the hospital, callie goes off on her own way and athena meets up with the rest of the interns in the emergency room.

as athena enters the room she hears izzie talking about callie. "all im saying, george, is that if she needs to pee she could at least wear a bra. or maybe wait until she's alone. and for the love of every sanitary, could she just wash her hands? she's a surgeon.

"you said it yourself you guys were blocking the sink. i think you're exaggerating."

athena hums in agreement. "she probably didn't even know we were in there." she shrugs her shoulders, tired of the conversation. it's not like they're not all women.

"she peed. naked peeing. ask meredith"

athena cut izzie off. "oh get over yourself izzie, as if you've never peed naked. it's not a huge deal. plus, she probably washed her hands downstairs since your fat ass was in the way"

izzie is still going on about it as they walk over to cristina, meredith and alex. "if you were talking to meredith she would tell you that callie crosses the line. so crossed the line. so freaking crossed."

"i don't think she really crossed a line? i mean who cares what she does. besides, she's hot so i don't mind." george smacked athena on the arm and reminded her that callie is his girlfriend.

alex looked up at the three of them and looked at izzie "we're still pretending that you're not seeing a patient, right?" athena snickered and izzie glared at her. 

the ambulances arive and izzie meets the first patient. "25-year-old restrained driver noah reynolds. vitals stables. chief complaint: right knee pain." bailey directs her to go to curtain three. another gurney is wheeled in with what the doctors assume to be the driver's wife.

noah explains to the doctors what happened in the accident after him and his wife have checked up on each other. "my wife's side took all of the impact. her parents were in the other car. some jerk slammed into them and then they slammed into us." cristina and athena are given noah's wife, melanie, to help, bailey tells them to use trauma room one.