He stuck his new apartment key into the lock and opened the door to the beautiful sky rise apartment.

"Oh my goshhhh, your lyingggg!" Ni stood at the door shocked.

"We're neighbors!" Darius shouted and started running around the apartment.

"It's people under you." Ni rolled her eyes as she quickly toured the apartment.

"Yesss, my babysitter lives next door." Ni praised in the hallway.

"Hell nah girl, ima be outchea running these LA streets." Darius laughed, walking back into Ni's apt.

...

"So where's Ri and the baby, I wanna see my niece." Ni pouted.

"They coming down here tomorrow with the movers and shi so we gon get it together by the end of the week." Darius responded while bouncing Sevyn on his leg.

"I can't waittttt!" Ni squeeled from excitement.

Ever since she moved away from North Carolina allll the way across the country, she hasn't really seen or spoken much to her family and friends on the east coast. Her parents defintely won't speak with her, Ri and Darius been taking care of their family, Malani went to cosmetology school, and Ni been learning how to be a single mother while adjusting to her new surroundings. She had only been in LA for 5 months, right after giving birth to baby Sevyn.

"Aight yall, im finna dip. Finna meet this nigga off facebook marketplace. He selling me some rims im finna throw on this altima." Darius said, standing up from the couch and kissing his nephew's forehead.

"That is too sketchy for me, be safe out there brother." Ni said reaching in to grab Sevyn. Darius leaned in to kiss her forehead and walked towards the front door.

"I love yall." He said before opening the door.

"We love you too!" Ni waved bye using Sevyn's little hand.

...

"TANIJA, you hear me?!" Darius yelled through the phone that was somehow under Tanija pillow.

Ni squinted her eyes as she woke up to a loud voice, which she thought was in her dream.

"HELLOOOOOO." Darius sassily yelled in the phone.

"Darius? How you get in my house." Ni sat up rubbing her eye.

"Girl what that fuck are you talm bout? You high." Darius sighed sarcastically.

Ni looked around in confusion before she threw her covers around looking for her phone. How tf this nigga get on my phone if i'm sleep??

"Darius talk again so I can find you."

He yelled into the mic childlessly making Ni hang up once she found her phone.

Instantly he called her back.

"Bruh, real spill i need you to come out here and help us with all this shit." He said.

"Do a bitch look like bob the builder?" Ni looked around the room at her fake audience.

"Ho you built like bob AND the builder. Oop- muted yo big ugly ahh." Darius laughed behind the phone.

"Ya mammy ho." Ni snapped back before hanging up in his face.

"Ughhhhhhh, nobody feels like doing this shit today." Ni sighed before going in the bathroom to freshen up.

...

Heyyyy to all my consistent readers👋🏾

First & foremost i just wanna apologize for the long ass wait on releasing this chapter. Like girl it's 2024 tighten up😭 butttt i had no idea how i was going to continue this book. ( i was young and just making up chapters as i went )

honestly i was going to end it off with Darius being shot but that was a major cliffhanger and also hella sloppy, so i guess this is a plot twist??

don't really know, but this book has been getting a lot of traction lately and i love thatttt.

anywaysss, im definitely going to continue the book *yay* and also be more consistent.

and i might even release a new book.. ;)

💋 , NO BARS