The big fight

After a fight , the Ghidorah Brothers were celebrating , they won against Gojira

After a fight , the Ghidorah Brothers were celebrating , they won against Gojira. Suddenly a voice yelled at them, mostly at Ni . ,,King Ghidorah!!!!"the voice said,  they turned around to see who is  brave enough to yell at them.
,,Rodan...." The oldest said ,,Rodan!" Kevin yelled .

   ,, What do You want Fire Bird ?!" Ichi said , he was obvliously(Sorry for bad grammar) angered by his presence, or Something else .
,, I Rodan , the Fire demon, challenge You three for a fight! If I win You will have to leave this Town and my vulcano 🌋 alone!!!!" He said as lava starter to rise from the floor , where he was standing.,, If You three win, however , I Will Be your most loyal solidier for the rest of my Life , I swear" The three devils smiled , they had differenti thoughts , Kevin wanted him to be his friend , but his Brothers want him to be their Queen since Godzilla has One.
,, So what do You Say,  my king? "
,,We'll accept the offer , but instead of that You will have to stay with us for a month" , Kevin knew why , because he read their mind. ,,I Will accept " everyone was amazed by his confidence.
,, Very we'll" ,, let's fight"

Why do You think the change the terms?