What happened.....?

Sorry for the wait, the picture Is not mine, It can be found on Tumblr.
Anyways let's go!

.............
After a kaiju fight, rodan was standing on the ground, even If he needed to fight Ghidorah again he wouldn't do It. Ichi was only looking at him to be sur he wouldn't pass out, Ni wanted to fight again and San/Kevin wanted to continue the party.
,, Rodan , baby, are You okay?" a kaiju said from the crowd . Making Nu give that kaiju a death glare.
,, W-well, as I promised I-I Will stay with You for a month" thoes were the only words that came out of his mouth before Gigan gave him a drink .
,, Take It , You Need It" he then placea Rodan on a chair , next to The three devils as they smiled .
A kaiju then spoke,, sooooo , are we going to continue or not?"
After hours of partying Rodan was challenged to a drinking contest with M.U.T.O , so he accepted It . Though he did get too drunk,he won
,, So WTF do we do now ?!" Ni asked his Brothers, suddenly Rodan approached the three, and before they could even ask him Something, Rodan tripped and fell, almost kissing Ni .
OvO All of them didn't know what to Say . After that , Rodan went to Kevin and hugged him until he (Rodan) fell asleep.
,, Yup , he has low alchool tolerance " All of then agreed
,,, Hey , Ichi !"
"What do You want Kevin !!!?" He was clearly pissed off
,, This month Is gonna be interesting, don't You think?"
,,Hmmm.... Actually , It's gonna be perfect"

In the morning UwU

Rodan woke up and the First thing he saw was Ni's face . He was so close that they could almost kiss , that thought made rodan blush , actually he was like a tomato , yes , as Ichi would Say It ,, He was like a cute angry lava tomatoe"

//////°•°/////// ,, What the heck happened last night?!"
Before he realized It , he felt Something heavy on his waist , Ni was hugging him the whole time , Rodan tried to move his hand , but his grip became even more thighter and then he felt hands playing with his hair ,,Huh? Then he turned his head to see who is playing with his hair, It was Ichi .
,, Morning " , Rodan said embarrased
,, You hugged each One of US until we all fell asleep !" Ichi said before the lava Bird could Say anything (don't forget , they are human like creatures) ,, o-oh , okay" and Rodan ended that with a warm smile making Ichi blush a Little bit .
,, You know what! Just go eat Something , also don't forget out deal! "
,, I didn't forget!"

So , what do You think?