Southern Powerhouse (Rouge)

(SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO @Dragonsw FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA FOR THIS ONE!)

Boots, bell bottom jeans, and the white wisps of hair, Anne Marie; better known as and would preferably go by Rouge, was horseback riding around the perimeter of the X- Mansion

Boots, bell bottom jeans, and the white wisps of hair, Anne Marie; better known as and would preferably go by Rouge, was horseback riding around the perimeter of the X- Mansion... her home.

It's a shame that her home is also the home to her... ex-boyfriend? Spring fling? They never put a label on their relationship, which bothered Rouge to no end. Call her old fashioned all you want but she wanted a boyfriend, not just someone to hang out with.

Horseback riding was one of the only ways she could clear her head. After a few minutes she went back inside for some water. She was greeted by her friend and telepath, Jean Grey.

"Hi Jean." Rouge said, with her signature southern accent. "Hey, Rouge." Jean turned around to she Rouge grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

Jean was soon next to Rouge, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. "How are you holding up?" Jean sounded sympathetic to Rouge, which confused her. "Ah am fine. What are you talkin' 'bout anyway?"

Before Jean could say anything Remi LeBeau; gambit, came down the stairs. He glances at the two super powered women and just turned away.

Rouge sighed as walked over to the counter. She jumped up on it and opened the bottle. "You just need to find someone to hang out with" Jean said, standing in front of Rouge. "I'm hangin' with you aren't I?" Rouge said, desperately trying to get out of the conversation.

"You know what I mean. You need to meet someone." Jean suggested. "Oh yeah? Who? The whole city is afraid of me." Rouge was right. She had only changed her ways a few months ago, and she hadn't been seen in public since she was alined with Magneto.

Jean was racking her brain to try to come up with someone. Eventually she found someone perfect.

"What about that spider-guy?" Jean suggested with a smile. Rouge was taken aback by her suggestion. She hadn't thought about him in months. He was kind and sweet. She flirted with him and he tried to flirt back.

He was too busy trying to avoid the other
X-Men attacking him to do so.

"You seemed to be pretty fond of him when he crashed through our roof." Rouge laughed at the memory. He was funny and witty too. But then the b*tch known as 'Reality' came back into her mind.

She didn't know his name, where he lived, or anything about him. "Well that was just flirtin'. Plus Ah wouldn't know where to look for em."