Cooking for a Goddess (Storm PT.1)

The Goddess of Weather, Storm, Ororo, what ever you may know her as, Peter Parker knows her as his fiancé, he had proposed three months ago and of course she said yes.

Peter was in his senior year of college and was about to go on winter break. Two weeks to spend with his beautiful, beautiful fiancé. And ever since he put that ring on her finger... let's just say, she's been... extra affectionate.

But that would have to wait, because on his last day he has a project due in his photography class. It could be anything he wanted it to be, but it had to be at least ten different photos with the same subject. And with him and Ororo going to a cabin in upstate New York for the weekend, he knew who his subject was going to be.

Now he was sitting in his apartment waiting for Ororo to come over to help him cook dinner. One of the things they love to do together is cook. She was also going to stay over so they could get up and go together without having to meet up in the morning. They were going to they cabin to just get away from the city for a few day, and to just be alone together. Also to continue to plan the upcoming wedding.

Peter hears the sound of his door opening. He turns to see the beautiful hourglass figure of Ororo Munroe. He long, white hair put up into a ponytail, she also was wearing the black leather jacket and pants combo that Peter bought her on her birthday back in back in September.

The two super-powered beings were walking around the mall holding hands as they past they mannequin modeling the leather outfit. Ororo absolutely loved it. But then she saw the price and just wanted to forget about.

But Peter saw the way she looked at the outfit and he took a picture of it. After their date at the mall ended and Ororo went home, Peter went on 'Amazon' to find the outfit.

When Ororo came over to Peter apartment for her birthday he immediately but the box in her hands. Ororo was a little weirded out by how exited he was for her to open her gift.

But after opening she understood. She was shocked and she tried to convince Peter to return it because she said it was to much money. But Peter being the great boyfriend he is, convinced her to try it on. And why she did she looked absolutely gorgeous.

And let's just say... it didn't take long to get those cloths off.

"There she is. The most beautiful woman in the world." Peter says as she sets her bags down. "You know, I know it's true but it's still nice to hear you say it." The couple chuckled as they kissed. I'm order to do so Ororo had to bend down just a bit. Ororo being six feet tall without any shoes and Peter being 5'8. And to she was also wearing high heel boots making her even taller.

That didn't bother Peter at all though. If anything it made her more attractive to him. The two separate as she put her bags down. "Come on, I was just about to start dinner." Ororo took of her jacket and boots as she followed him into the kitchen.

"So, how was your day sweetheart?" Ororo asked while Peter as he was getting the cutting board from the cupboard.

"It wasn't that bad. I do have a photography project due on the first day back though." Peter grabbed a variety of ingredients from his fridges. "That old bat expects you to work over your winter break? Who does she think she is." Ororo sounded offended that Peter was going to have to work over their trip. This was supposed to be their weekend. And she had plans!