CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN - I'll ride for mine pt.1

I woke up to a lot of notifications. People were sending me clips of Fanum reacting to me saying "I really do love him" on stream. He was dancing to the song My Girl (the remix)

I was laughing so hard at how happy he looked. I got up, showered, put on my robe, and did my skin care. 

I walked out of the bathroom and just wanted to spend the day with Fanum. He called me and I immediately picked up.

"What's good ma?" He said with a smirk, I was already feeling my heart flutter from his voice.

"Buen día mi amor" I said.

"I got something planned, can I pick you up?

"Say no more." I said (y'all know how Kai be saying it). I assumed we were going somewhere nice since he looked really put together on facetime, so I changed.

He FINALLY pulled up and I got off my couch. 

"Hola mi amor" I said hugging him. His embrace felt so warm, and it filled me with tranquility.

"Hey Na-na. You look fine as hell." He said.

"Boy, shut up and let's go." I laughed. 

I don't know what the hell he has planned, but Imma be the baddest bitch there, period.

I walked to his car with him behind me. We sat in the car, and I played my playlist. Lucid Dreams by Juice Wrld played, and he was mouthing the lyrics. I was quiet until Closer by Ravyn Lenae came on, that's my shit fr. 

He focused on the road and every time we stopped at a red light, he would lick his lips and lean back into his seat. The way he moves is so ughhggghhh to me, you know what I'm saying? 

We pulled in front of a fancy looking restaurant. We walked in and stood at the reservation stand. When a waitress finally came by and started seating us, she was side eyeing me the whole time. I almost threw hands, but I have self-control, unlike SOME of y'all bitches. 

"Ok, so what would you like to eat cutie?" She asked Fanum with a huge smile. 

"Um, I'll take the steak medium rare and a sweet tea, please." he answered.

"Ok!" She said turning away, acting as if I didn't exist.

"Wait I would like to order something as well please." I said trying not to sound rude.

"Oh, my bad." She said looking highly annoyed. She rolled her eyes and WHEN I TELL YALL I ALMOST SMACKED THE WHITE OFF OF HER.

"Yeah, so I'll have the fried house salad, without the peanuts, and with a water, please. " I said. She picked up the menus and left. She came back a while later and gave us our food. I could smell the peanuts, that I told her to take off, in my damn salad. I don't know what the hell she thinks this is.

"This has peanuts, and I told you to take them off. Could I please have another salad if it's not too much?" I asked through my teeth. She flipped her hair and rolled her eyes AGAIN.

"Just eat them! You won't die, it's not a big deal." She said.

"Actually, I will die. I'm allergic to peanuts and just smelling them makes my head hurt. Can you please just take this back?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't follow orders from bitches." She spoke. 

"Perra, dije que lo devuelvas. Llámame así de nuevo y mira qué pasa. (Bitch I said take it back. Call me that again and see what happens.)" I ranted.

"Go back to your fucking country." She said turning away. I took off my earrings and put my hair up. 

"Nana, I got it." Fanum said getting up. He walked over to where she was, and she started touching him. I got up and walked over there. Hell to the no.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND SHORT STORY BUT PT.2 WILL BE 10 TIMES BETTER I PROMISEEE<3