Context

Heyyy<333. My name is Delina Roveli. I am Dominican and African American (the best combo) I am 24, I am a popular streamer, and I have a crush on Fanum ngl. I been watching him ever since he started and he's just so fine like-

But for some context...

I'm helping my mom pay for bills in our small New York apartment

I'm helping my mom pay for bills in our small New York apartment. I have 4 other siblings, and I'm the oldest. All of my siblings moved out, most of them either getting sent to jail or still running the streets selling drugs. My mom has fallen severely ill, and she can't really talk, but when she does, she makes sure I know that she hates me. I don't know why I still take care of her. She really gets on my nerves, but she's my mama. 

One day my mama took a nap, and when I got home from work (I used to be a nurse), she was dead. I couldn't even pay for a funeral.

 I started venting on my phone, going live on twitch. I eventually built up a lot of support and fans and I started making money. I quit my job and started streaming more. My chat was telling me about a streamer my age named Fanum. He got the name from his family's pronunciation of 'phantom'. I started reacting to his videos on my stream, and that grew his channel a bit more. I met my bestfriend Bianca Jones on twitch. She said she lived near me, and we started streaming together. She was Jamaican, so we shared similar experiences growing up. She's my ride or die frrr.

"Chat he's lowkey fine tho." I would say to my chat. He grew a lot and eventually I heard of AMP. 

"Ok so AMP uploads on Mondays, right? Aight then, AMP Mondays and Fanum Wednesdays aremy new thing."

I became pretty popular, and I started doing more things. I moved to Atlanta because my dad's side of the family was there. My dad left us when I was 2, leaving me to be the only one, in my African household, that had Dominican genes. This led to me being picked on a lot and my mother hated me because I looked like my dad. I studied my roots a lot, though. I am now fluent in Español. Moving to ATL was expensive and tough at first, but I adjusted quickly. My channel kept growing and growing, and my dad's side loved me. 

"Wsg my bellezas(cuties). ¿Cómo están mis amores?(How are my loves?)" I asked them.