CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN- Te extrañé mucho mi corazón 

a/n: just a lil something since I gave yall a really short chapter last timeee

I pulled the guy into VIP, and he came onto me. He ran his fingers through my hair which made me uncomfortable. Fanum's touch was much smoother and gentle. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was stuck in my mind. Just as I was about to zone out, the guy leaned in for a kiss. He bit my lip, making me open my mouth a little, and he shot his tongue into my mouth. His breath smelt like ass, his mouth tasted like ass, AND he looked like ass compared to Fanum. I looked at him with pure confusion. 

I heard a familiar voice say "Hey" behind me. I almost broke my neck trying to see if it was who I thought it was. Yep, Fanum is here. He was turned the other way so all I could see was his back. I quickly pushed the guy off me and went to find Bia. I avoided Fanum until I could touch up my look a bit.

I finally found Bianca and we went to the bathroom to do our makeup again. I made sure my edges were good, teeth were white enough, makeup was blended, eyelashes were luscious, and outfit was on point. We walked out and went straight to where Fanum was. Keeping our distance, we sat at the bar. Bia decided she was going to go back to our VIP section, and she left me alone. Fanum sat beside me.

"Wsg Na-na." He sat opening his arms for a hug. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't.

"Hey Fanum. Whatchu want?" I said tilting my head.

"Whatchu got?" He said smirking. I hate how I love how unserious he is.

"I got whatchu need. You just have to explain yourself. Why the fuck were you with D?

"She fucking laced me. I was at chipotle, and she came up to me and asked me if I wanted her queso and I said yes. She sat down and talked to me while I ate. Not gon lie, she's shallow as fuck. But she put sum in the queso, and she seduced me. I would never even look twice at her if I wasn't high as shit." He ranted. I just laughed to myself at how desperate Daphna is. She really just wants to either be me or be better than me. 

"What's funny?" He said laughing with me.

"Daphna. She is so down bad, like what the fuck? Imagine drugging a guy to get him to sleep with you? That's just crazy."

"I couldn't even do nothing fr. I would have thrown the fuck up." He said making me laugh even more.

"Fanum shut up." I said still laughing.

"Deadass!" He said in a high pitch. 

"Funny ass nigga" I said putting my head on his shoulder. I felt a soft pair of lips touch mine and I looked up at him. Damn I missed this. 

"Fanum"

"Yeah ma?"

"You not gon take nothing else from no hoe, right?"

"Oh, for sure" he said weaving his fingers through mine. I love this feeling of love and appreciation. I really don't want this to end, like ever. Everything is moving so fast, and I need to catch up. We walked back to his VIP section, and I said greeted the guys. 

"Ma." He whispered. 

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"Te extrañé mucho mi corazón. (I missed you a lot my heart.)" He said making me start cheesing.

"Yo también te extrañé Fanum, nunca vuelvas a hacer eso. (I missed you too Fanum, never do that again.) I spoke. He leaned in to kiss me and I let him. His lips reminded me of clouds. The way he moves is perfect, the way he talks is perfect, the way he smiles is perfect. The way he looks at me makes me feel like it's only us in the world. I love this man. I need this man in my life.