This Bitch is Not 'Just Right'

Začít od začátku

"That won't work. It can't just be any kiss, it has to be the Kiss of True Love. Some random Royal you pluck out of their castle won't get the job done... Also, I don't want a stranger kissing me in my sleep if I can help it.", the blonde pointed out, shuttering slightly at the thought of someone he had never met kissing his unconscious self.

If it was one of the Charming siblings kissing him, then he wouldn't mind as much, since he had been raised believing that one of them would be his True Love. But now that he was with Sabrina, all of that had gone out the window. Sabrina hummed in contemplation of his words.

"Alright, then I'll just sign the page of your Prince Charming, too.", she stated simply. Apple balked.

"But-but honey, you're not a princess.", he reiterated futilely. Sabrina gave him a wide grin, looking not at all concerned by her circumstances of birth.

"Well, when I sign Raven's page in the Storybook of Legends, I'll technically become a princess, right? Since I have no country to rule over, and can't technically be a queen as a result of that.", she said. Apple opened his mouth to refute her claim, but to his shock, found that she was somehow right.

"I... guess you're right.", he relented. Sabrina smirked.

"When am I not? But I digress. While it's all well and good to have all that 'who's gonna sign what' stuff out of the way, we kind of need the Storybook before we can do any of that in the first place. And to get the Storybook, we need to find out which dorm room was the Evil Queen's when she was in school.", Sabrina said. Apple frowned and nodded.

"You're right, but how are we going to do that?", he asked. Sabrina held her chin in thought. She could just ask Eris which room was hers next time they talked, but she would rather not put off trying to retrieve something as important as the Storybook of Legends.

"We'll need to take a look at the old school housing records. Do you know where they keep those?", Sabrina asked. Apple nodded.

"Normally they kept records in the school library archives, but housing records are considered confidential between the resident and the staff. They're likely being kept somewhere private, like- ", Apple speculated, before he and Sabrina gasped and looked at each other as they realized the same thing.

"The headmaster's office.", they exclaimed in unison. Apple grinned and stood up, going over to his wardrobe to grab his red bag.

"That's perfect! We need to go there to sort out what classes you want to take! We can sneak a peek at the housing records while Headmaster Grimm is distracted!", the boy suggested. Sabrina grinned and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan, but-wait, how are we going to distract him?", Sabrina asked. Apple glanced back at her with a conniving smirk that wouldn't look very out of place on her own face.

"Leave that to me."

—------------------------------------------------

"Cool... I hate it here.", Sabrina drawled as she walked into the headmaster's unoccupied, scarcely furnished office. The place felt hollow and insincere. Apple frowned and gently nudged her with his shoulder.

"Be nice. I know you probably won't like him all that much, I know I don't, but you at least need to pretend to play ball with him so you don't make him suspicious.", he told her. Sabrina crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Yes mother.", she groaned. Apple giggled.

"Ah, Prince Apple, what brings you to my office this fine morning?", the deep voice of a man asked from behind them. Apple straightened his posture slightly, and Sabrina gained an unimpressed look on her face as she turned to look at the school's headmaster.