~ The one with your anniversary

Time is just a measurement. We all live according to time. Our day is spent with the time that we have and we try to spend our time as efficiently as possible. Why is it then that sometimes time can stand still but does in fact still move on?

'What is going on inside your head?' Hobi asks. You come out of your trans to see that you have burned the sauce you have been making for the past 10 minutes. Cursing at yourself you throw the pans in the sink and rinse your hands.

'It's just that we have our first big venue today and I don't know if I will be able to handle all of it like I had in mind.' Scared you see Hobi walking up to you and embracing you.

'It will be okay, we just have to prepare the sauce again and clean the wine glasses. Be proud of yourself!' Hobi is about to shake you back into reality when you receive a message from Jin.

Jin<3: Are we still on for tomorrow?

Tomorrow? Thinking hard nothing comes to mind. Did we plan a date night? After thinking for a while you gasp. You almost forgot that tomorrow is your 2 year anniversary.

'Hobi, we have a problem, code navy...' turning to Hobi you look at him with tearful eyes. You and Hobi always use colors to solve specific problems so it's easier to communicate.

'You forgot?' He asks. His response makes you more anxious. How can you forget something so important you think by yourself.

'It's totally normal, just buy him some cufflinks. It's a small and thoughtful gift.' He says. Thinking about his answer you decide to follow his idea.

'Where can I get those?' You ask, feeling stressed all over again. 'I will ask Yoongi to get them. Do you have a specific pattern you want on the buttons?' He asks. Thinking hard you take out a piece of paper and draw a flower and a heart with all kinds of lines.

'This is why you plate everything, this drawing is so beautiful! It looks like you spent 4 days drawing it.' Hobi smiles. 'Don't exaggerate so much.' you elbow him. Hobi takes his phone and leaves.

In those 15 minutes Hobi spent sending the picture to Yoongi and begging him to walk to a shop that is 5 minutes away from his house. You were busy making the sauce you just burned again. 'Yoongi will have them sent here tomorrow before 3 pm maximum.' running to him you hug him tightly.

'Did you text him already?' He asks. Losing your grip on Hobi you sprint to your phone and send Jin a reply back.

Me: Yeah, where do you want to meet?

Jin<3: Meet me at our tree.

Smiling to yourself you put your phone away. 'Okay my loves, we have a lot of people to entertain. Let's keep it moving! Chop chop!' gesturing to the cutting board everybody breaks into a laugh.

While everybody is making the food ready for tonight you decide to look over the decoration. Today a school booked the whole restaurant because their students finished their bachelor degree.

You want everything to be perfect. Every table is double checked to make sure everyone's name is included and if there isn't something missing on the table.

Time rolls by and before you know the teachers are standing outside the door. Unlocking the door you let the teachers in. Inside you go through the plan and seating arragment with them.