Chapter 12: Billie

I woke up with my head pounding.
I turn to check the time, 7:45
Shit I'm late for work.
I jump up, falling a few times over my laundry laying on the floor.
Trembling to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

I keep glazing at the clock, with thought running through my head that I might see kurt again.
'Jules stop being an idiot and forget about that jerk ' I whispered to myself while looking at my self in the mirror.

I brush my teeth and gather my stuff together.
As I put on my shoes I can hear people mumbling in the next room.
I can't help but wonder where my mother wondered off to.
And why she did that, did she just now realized she made my life a living hell, and decided that if she would leave it would make everything better?.

I decided after work I would go and look for her. Maybe ask her friends if they had seen her.

I make my bed , grabbing my purse and the keys for the café and made my way out of the house.

I tried not to make eye contact with my father because he looked like he might explode any minute .
I can only guess it's because he was talking to the someone on the phone, and wasn't pleased with their answer.

I check the time one more time, 7:55

The café opens at 8. I run to the car that I got on a sale thingy .
And drive as fast as I can to the café.

As I climb out the car I can see Emily waiting outside.
" Over-slept again eh? " she asked giggling. " shut up , I had a really rough night last night." I answered opening the door

"So we'll open 5 minutes late today, because I have to run through a few pages and payments , could you maybe just wipe the tables clean please?". I asked once again, putting the paper work onto the desk.
" Yes ofc."

A few moments pass and I finally got the paper work done under 5 minutes . Thankfully it wasn't that much.

I stand up , changing the sign to 'open'.
I place the coffee machines neatly and put on my apron making sure my notepad is in the pocket of my apron.

I take a deep breath , getting ready to start the day.
It already started shit, but hopefully it will get better soon...

I sigh as I heard the door bell ring.
"Emily would you maybe take this one if you don't mind?" I asked .
" Yess i will, are you sure you're alright? You just seem down today..." She said patting my shoulder.
"Yes I'm fine don't worry, I'm just tired". I said smiling.

" Okay, are you sure tho?" She asked walking away.
I sigh, " yes don't worry.".

Hours go by and customers come in and they go. Half of them were annoyed. Which I hated because I wasn't in the mood to deal with them today.

It's almost 5 in the afternoon and it's time we almost close up. While walking towards the office I heard the door bell ring once again. Billie was standing there,  he had the look of confusion in is eyes...like he was looking for someone.

I try to ignore him and continued doing what I usually do..going through the payment, we reserved today.
As I was counting I could hear bilie talking to Emily.

" uhm-  hi sorry, is Jules in today?" He asked tapping the counter.
" Yes she is, she's in the office right now..can I help you with anything?". Emily asked nervously.
" Do you mind if I could maybe talk to her? It will only be a second I swear." Billy asked impatient.

"I'm not sure if she's busy or not..but I could ask ?" Emily said slowly walking towards the office.
"Thank you" he mumbled

"Uhm Jules.?" Emily asked knocking.." yeah what's up?.".
"Someone is here to see you..".
" I'll be right there." I said writing the total down on my notepad , stading up.

" Oh hi billie, what's up?" I said leaning onto the counter.
" Hey, how have you been?" He asked smiling.
" Alright ig, miss me already?" I asked giggling
"Yes of course, soooo I'm just making sure we are still up for tonight?"
He said.
" Yes, ofc!! The café closes at 7" I said hinting that he would come pick me up.

" Great!! See you at 7 then" he said kissing my cheek.
I just returned a smile, and made my way back to the office.
I keep asking myself..'Are we moving too fast?'.
I only just met him yesterday and now he is kissing my cheek?. Ig you have to begin somewhere....

It's now 6:55 and it's time to close up...it felt like just 10 minutes ago I was busy talking to billie...as a matter of fact that was hours ago...

I wipe all the tables clean with the help of Emily.
Wash all the dishes that the customers made.
And then I put my apron back on the hanger.
I grab all of my things, and made my way to lock the door.
"Nice work today Emily, thank you for everything " I said handing out her paycheck.
" thank youuu julesss!! I thought I was only getting my paycheck next week?" She asked confusingly .
" You deserve it" I said winking and her.
We both burst out of laughter and give the most meaningful hug.
" See you soon Jules!" She said getting in her moms car.
I answered her back by waving at her.

Just as I turn around I faced a long , blond haired man.
Billie .

" Hey you" he said hugging me tightly.
"Hey billie, you ready to go?" I asked smiling.
" ready as I'll ever be.".

And like that we got into the car and drove by the nearest bar.
"After you , m'lady ". He said opening the door.
"Thank you, sir." I said giggling.

As we entered the bar , I was welcomed by a few couples making out, and the smell of sweat .
Yay.

He took my hand and lead me to a table.
"Are we going to start of with some shots" he asked
" Yes please , I need!!" I said laughing.

After many shots of several types of alcohol and a few drinks we were finally ready to go home.

We decided to take a taxi just to be save , and then first thing in the morning billie would go and get his car. We decided  we would spend the night together at his house, because if my dad found out I was with a boy he would kill me .

As we entered the house, I went straight to his room.
" Ugh I'm so tired" I said flopping onto his bed.
" Here is some water, you'll be needing it in the morning" he answered giggling..
" You know you have such beautiful eyes." I said touching his cheek.
"Jules you're wasted" he said laughing.
I chuckled aand moved closer to him.

" Billie...thank you for everything " I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

Things started to heat up between us.

As soon as things started to settle down. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Today was a great day after all

~Him~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें