☆Twenty-Five☆

Comincia dall'inizio

''You have nothing to be sorry for, it's just my stupid jealousy'' he says making me smile while running my fingers through his hair. Bill stands up making me step back a bit to give him room. He looks down into my eyes and smiles while gripping my hips tightly while rubbing them. ''Even though you were getting rubbed up on by another man I still thought you looked so sexy'' he whispers. ''Yeah?'' I smirk while leaning my body up against his. ''You always look sexy though'' he adds on making me giggle a bit while my cheeks redden.

He turns us around and pushes me down onto the bed making me giggle. ''Baby you're so hot'' he smiles as I look up at him. He smirks and he climbs down running his hands up and down my thighs making me giggle. ''Babe all of the boys are here'' I whisper making him chuckle. ''So, they do it all the time to us'' he says making me chuckle. ''You know you want to, I thought you were a good girl, huh?'' He says making me roll my eyes. He climbs up further ontop of me and starts kissing up my face.

☆Smut warning☆

He knows I love it when he kisses me. ''Bill'' I mumble threading my fingers through his hair. I can feel him smirk as he continues making his way down my body. First he pulls my shirt off of me and my bra taking his time while I lay there impatiently. He pulls off his own shirt before continuing to kiss down my torso making me let out little gasps here and there. Before I know it hes pulling off the rest of my clothing and the only thing left are my panties.

''So beautiful'' he smiles looking down at me making me blush. ''You're so handsome'' I say making him also blush. He kisses down my lower stomach making me gasp while he gets lower and lower down. ''My pretty girl'' he smirks up at me as he lowers my panties until they're somewhere with the rest of the clothing. He begins kissing and sucking on my thighs sure to leave hickeys. ''Bill'' I moan over and over the closer he gets to my heat. ''You want more?'' He smirks making me nod my head quickly. ''Please, mein mann'' I practically beg making him chuckle.

He leans down blowing cool air on my neediest parts making me gasp before getting straight to it. I moan his name as he starts licking my slit before sucking on my clit. ''Bill'' I moan softly while my eyes close focusing on the pleasure being given to me by such a god of a man. How did I get so lucky with him? Bill plunges his tounge in to me making me moan louder as he continues to eat me like I'm his last meal. My moans and gasps become louder at this. I tried my best to stay as quiet as I could because the guys were just upstairs.

''Such a pretty girl'' he mumbles looking up at me with love in his eyes while his fingers took the place of his tounge. Curling up he hits that one spot that can drive anyone crazy which makes me throw my head back and quite literally whine. ''You're so bad for doing what you did, but you're mine. You understand?'' He says in a possessive tone I bite my lip while my hips buck up unintentionally. ''Stay still'' he says pinning my hips down as i continue to try and grind into him.

''Please baby, I need more'' i whine wanting to just feel him in me. ''No'' he says before attaching his lips to my clit while his fingers work me. I moan while my head is thrown back into the pillows. My hands make their way to his hair and I slightly tug on it while also trying to push him closer to me. ''P-please baby''I whine making him pull away and look up at me with a smirk. ''Well since you asked so nicely'' he says before moving up my body and attaching his lips to mine letting me taste myself.

I tug his jeans trying to find the zipper. He pulls away pulling off his remaining clothes before leaning down pressing his lips on mine while entering me. I moan into his mouth while he begins thrusting roughly back and forth into me. Losing air he pulls away and I cant help the gasps that leave my mouth as he continues thrusting in and out. ''Fuck'' I whine as I wrap my legs around his waist bringing him in closer to my body. ''Fuck you feel so good'' he groans while running his fingers through my hair.

Unable to articulate words all that leaves my mouth are whines and moans while the bed can be heard bumping into the wall while he speeds up his pace. ''You like this don't you'' he groans while sucking on the side of my neck. I nod my head while I whine. ''You drive me so fucking crazy Y/n'' he says reaching down between us rubbing my clit while his breathing becomes uneven. I become louder while I meet him in his thrusts making him moan. ''Fuck!'' I whine as I start feeling my muscles tensing.

''I'm gonna cum'' I whine as he speeds up both his thrusting and rubbing. ''Baby- fuck'' he groans as we both reach our highs and he pulls out cumming on my thigh. I lay there panting while he flops next to me laying down panting as well. ''Fuck that was good'' he pants looking over at me. I look at him with a smile making him chuckle.

☆Fuck this took forever yall better appreciate it☆