✧・゚:*𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭*:・゚✧

AFTER FIVE SAID THAT YOU sat still. you watched as five subtly grabbed the knife. 

" fiv-" before you could finish five jumped behind the man, stabbing him in the neck, grabbing your wrist and teleporting behind the counter. you heard them shoot but they accidentally shot at each other, you sat behind the counter. 

" shit! " you hissed, realizing the sword was still on the other side of the counter. all went silent as you watched five teleports from behind the counter, to onto it, you watched as he sat there for a few seconds. 

" hey assholes! " he called out, they wiped around the face him, shooting where the young boy once was. you peeked over the counter once they stopped shooting, they noticed your red hair and attempted to shoot it but they sat back down behind the counter. you held your breath as you heard footsteps over, grabbing the spoon on the ground. you heard a knock on the door and more gunshots. 

you heard grunting and screams as one man peeked over the counter, you leaped forward, the man shot at you, slicing your arm. you hissed, climbing over the counter and jumping on him, you stabbed the spoon in his eyes, the eye loosely hanging out of the socket as you grabbed our sword, you sliced the mans neck, small splatters of blood on your clothes, you watched as five jumped one man, holding him down on the table, a sickening cracking sound came from the man as he sat limp on the table. five grabbed something and smashed into the guys balls. you saw a man in the corner, looking at five. you walked forward, spinning the sword between your fingers like it was light work. you walked forward, stabbing his thigh and kicking his chest. you pressed your foot there and pulled the knife from his knee and pushed it into his neck, slicing through the bone with a quick, loud snap. you saw as another man fell over, a pencil in his eye. 

now everyone was dead, you held your blood soaked sword, sliding it back in its case and watched as five removed his tie from a dead soldiers neck. he started to limp away, pulling it around his neck. you sat down, sliding the sword into its scabboard. five struggled with his tie as you placed the scabboard on your hip, you groaned, walking forward and working on his tie. 

" what are you- " he sighed, letting you fix his tie. you tugged, he gripped your wrists. 

" stop- you'll rip it. " he said, he was exhausted. you rolled your eyes and tucked the tie in. you saw one man was still alive, five walked forward to the man, he picked up he head and spun it, cracking his neck. you flinched, closing your eyes and peeking them open as five crawled off the man. 

he limped over to teh counter, he rolled up his sleeve, he held a knife to his arm. 

" woah! five-" you ran forward, taking the knife from his hand. " you cant-" 

" give me the knife." he said, reaching for the knife. 

" no! you're not gonna hurt yourself-" 

" clem. the whole reason they got here is because something is in my arm. a tracker if you will. i have to get it out." you sighed. maybe he was right, you walked over to him, sitting down. you handed him the knife, he hummed, he groaned and grunted, cutting away at his pale skin. you watched his dig his fingers in his wound. you gagged, turned away and held a hand over your mouth. he finally stopped grunting as you looked back towards him. a beeping noise came from the little green device he held in his hand. with that he rolled down his sleeve and turned. you walked out behind hi. he walked out like he didn't just kill five people. he dropped the device on the ground, straightening his tie with almost a smirk. 

HOURS LATER, YOU AND FIVE sat in vanyas apartment in silence, blood splatters on your clothes. you heard soft footsteps in the hallway as vanya fittled with her keys. you heard the lock turn softly. the hinges creaked softly as she opened the door. five clicked the light as you sat next to him. vanya gasped. 

" jesus! " she said. 

" you should have locks on your windows. " five said. 

" i live on the second floor. " vanya spoke softly. 

" robbers can climb. " you said, you sat up from the couch. 

" and rapists. " 

" you guys are so weird. " she said softly, looking out her door and closing it softly. she sat down on the couch next to you guys. looking at you as you grabbed your sword, sitting down next to five. "is that blood?" she looked at you and five. you still had the bullet graze in your arm. 

" it's nothing. " five said. 

" yeah, like you didn't cut your arm open like a thanksgiving turkey five minutes ago. " you mumbled, five raised a brow, looking at the blood collecting on your sleeve. 

" why are you two here? " vanya said softly, she didn't hear the statement you uttered. therefore oblivious. 

" i've deicded you are the only one i can trust. " he said, readjusting his seating. 

" then what am i? " you mumble, pushing yourself off the couch and walking around her apartment. 

" apart from clem. " 

" well, why me? " vanya asked softly. 

" because you're ordinary. " he said. 

" five! " you whispered yelled. 

" because you're reliable. and you'll listen. " you said. 

" okay. " vanya climbed off the couch. searching the medicine cabinet. you silently sat on the couch where vanya once was. you were quiet. you were used to killing people but seeing someone you were o close to do it like that. it... you sighed, leaning back. 

" i never meant for this to happen, you know... " five said softly. " i-" before he could finished vanya entered again. you scooted over as five rolled up his sleeve, revealing the makeshift bandage. you watched as vanya softly worked on his wound. 

you got up, leaving the room and closing the bathroom door, you looked at your shaky hands. you heard a soft conversation placing in the other room. quiet sobs escaped as you leaned over the sink, your red clumps of curls falling over you. you brushed the hair from your face. you looked at yourself in the mirror. you felt sick. and with that, you ran over to the toilet, pushing your face in there as vomit dripped from your mouth, the burning feeling in your throat. you raised your head, another one came as you leaned forward, more vomit escaping pooling out of your mouth with a sickening stench. 

" shit. " 

1196 words.