✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞*:・゚✧

ALLISON SLOWLY OPENS THE DOOR with caution. looking around the dead room with curious eyes. a memory comes to her. 

reginald sat at his desk, scribbling away, brushing off the loud knocking at his door. the mother with long blonde hair, her perfect white teeth all in a row with her perfect face and clothes. 

" the children are ready for bed, sir. they wanted to say goodnight. " her perfect teeth reflecting light as her sweet voice reached out for the old man to hear but to no avail. she turns to his door, sir reginald not lifting an eye to the woman as her footsteps near the door. she slowly slides open the door, revealing the set of children. ben and klaus lean on the frame, looking to their 'father figure.' the rest stood straight, their hands behind their back. they all smiled sweetly, though one child had a stone cold face, she had small cuts all over her face, her arms crossed with a scowl. clem stared deep into his soul as the man sat quietly at the table. the children's sweet smile fell when their father never ignoledged their existence. 

" at least look at us! " clem yelled, throwing her hand in the air. 

" clem! " her 'mother' shrieked. she smiled, turning to reginald. " okay! time for bed now, kids. come along now! " she rushed to the children, shooing them away from the door. " come along now. " as the kids turned their backs and left, two children still stood, clem stood there, her arms loosely at her sides as allison looked as on tje verge of tears. 

" come along now, allison, clem, your father's busy. "  she smiled, patting their backs. 

" hes always busy. " allison rushed away. 

" how could i even call you my father? " clem snapped. " when you pull this bullshit on me! " tears collected in her eyes as she pointed to her injured face. " i fucking hate you. " she sucked her tears back, turning her back to their father, her head hung low as she ran quickly, red spots of blood collecting on her pale blue pajamas. the old man never lifted his eyes from his work. what a amazing father. 

allison noticed a voice, clem peering through the doorway. 

" where's the cash, dad? " klaus mumbled, rushing through the room for their fathers earnings. allison and clem tilted their heads in confusion. 

clem walked over to the desk, allison a few paces behind her. 

" where's the cash? " kalus continued to mumble. 

clem leaned on the desk. 

" klaus? " clem said amused, klaus head popped up from behind the desk, allisons arms crossed. 

" what are you doin' in here? " allison said amuzed. 

" oh! allison! and clem! " klaus said happily, " wow, its you guys! " klaus smiled, standing from behind the desk. " hey, come here. " he leaned forward, engulfing clem and allison in a hug. " long time. too long. hey, allison, i was hoping to see you actually, because i wanted to get your autograph. " klaus smiled. though he seemed nervous and fidgety. clem rolled her eyes with a smile, backing away from the pair. " add it to my collection! " klaus smiled and giggled like a little kid as you stood in the doorway awkwardly. allison looked to his wrist, raising a brow.