✧・゚:*𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 *:・゚✧

YOU SAT ON THE COUCH, five had changed into the old uniform. you still had your outfit on, silence came between you as five stared at his portrait. 

" nice to know dad didn't forget me. " five mumbled. 

" you were practically all he talked about. " you muttered, you started to tie your hair up. 

" keep it down. it looks better that way. " you looked up at him, your brows furrowed as you let go of your hair. " why do you-" he paused, watching vanya walk into the room. he cleared his throat. " read your book, by the way. " 

you looked at five. he was looking at vanya. 

" found it in the library, that was still standing. " you furrowed your brows in confusion. what did he- he walked past you, his hands in his pockets. you watched him with a careful eye. " i thought it was pretty good, all things considered. " he said. vanyas eyes followed five too. "yeah, definitely ballsy. " he turned to vanya. " giving up the family secrets. sure that went over well." 

" they hate me. " she said quietly, you stood up, you put a hand on her shoulder. 

" i don't hate you, i think we kind of deserved it. " you giggled. 

" oh, well, there are worse things that can happen. " he said. 

" like what happened to ben? " you asked. he looked at you, you could see tears pooling in his eyes. 

" was it bad? " he asked softly. you looked down. you swallowed, nodding your head and taking a swig of the now empty vodka bottle. five looked away, a tear slipped from your eyes, you sniffed, whipping it from your cheek. 

YOU ALL GATHERED OUTSIDE, NOW rain poured from fives entrance. you were now changed into your black clothes you planned for the funeral, a black umbrella over your head. you stood next to five. mom looked over to deigo. 

" did something happen? " she asked, you furrowed your brows. 

" dad died. remember? " allison said. 

" oh. yes, of course. " she said. 

" is mom okay? " allison asked, worried for the robot who raised us. 

" yeah, yeah, shes fine. " diego said, looking at mom. " she just needs to rest, you know, recharge. "

pogo walked out with a stripped umbrella. you thought this was bullshit, that bitch doesn't deserve a funeral, he deserves to burn in hell. 

" whenever you're ready, dear boy. " pogo said to luther. luther held dad's urn, full of the bitches ashes. you looked over to klaus, who was smoking a joint, you looked to the urn.