Dinner With the Guys

It's finally the weekend and I'm actually excited since Hap will be over for dinner tonight. Josh has been out doing his thing since early this morning, things between him and I have slowly progressed. After we had went grocery shopping the other day we just talked when we got back home. He does seem like a decent guy with that bad boy attitude that I actually find very attractive. I wanted to clean the house today to make it look nice for Haps arrival, once the cleaning was all finished I decided to smoke a cigarette before showering.

As I got dressed I began thinking of what to even cook for dinner, I know Josh isn't picky he'll eat anything. I sat down on the bed to pull on my heels when an idea came to mind. I stood up to make my way into the kitchen, seeing it was already going on 5pm I was quick to take the pack of chicken out of the fridge to begin chopping up. Finally getting the chicken cut up I began grabbing the pans I needed to cook the chicken and the fried rice.

Josh's P.O.V

Walking out of the clubhouse I was quick to climb onto my bike.

Ray:"Leaving early are we Josh?"
Me:"Yup. I have company coming over so I need to get home."
Ray:"Alright, how's things going between you and your new lady?"
Me:"Things have been fine. I gotta go man I'll be here early tomorrow."
Ray:"Alright have fun."

I nodded then started up my bike to begin my journey home. During the ride all I could think about is how much I have in common with Riley. My life was very lonely until she showed up, still believe it is messed up how her and I had to meet but I'm glad we did. Pulling into the driveway to park next to my truck I've loaned to Riley, I shut off the bike then climbed off to head inside. The moment I walked inside I was smacked with a delicious smell that made me smile. Slowly making my way into the kitchen I saw Riley moving around to get things ready,

Me:"Hey."

Riley slightly jumped then turned around to smile at me.

Riley:"Hey, did you just get here?"
Me:"I did, left early. Hap will be bringing two people with him."
Riley:"Do you know who?"
Me:"Chibs and Jax."
Riley:"Oh! Okay that's fine, I'm glad I cooked more then I had planned to."
Me:"Speaking of that, it smells amazing what is it?"
Riley:"Chicken fried rice."
Me:"Sounds good, I guess I'll go get cleaned up."
Riley:"Okay, dinner shouldn't be much longer."

I smiled and nodded but the moment her back was facing me, I walked over to her to place my hands on her sides as I kissed the back of her head.

Riley:"Josh?"
Me:"Sorry we're not there just yet."

Riley softly laughed so I removed my hands from her sides to leave the kitchen.

Riley's P.O.V

His hands on my sides felt just right but it's not the time. As I was setting the table a loud knock appeared at the front door, I stopped to look up seeing Josh rushing by which made me laugh. Multiple voices came down the hallway then entered the kitchen,

Jax:"You look at home."
Me:"I am. It's good to see you guys."

They smiled as each of them waited for a hug. Once I hugged them all Hap looked right at me,

Happy:"You're not cooking what I think it is?"
Me:"I am, it's just about ready. Go ahead and take a seat it'll be a couple minutes."

I turned my attention back to the stove as the four men sat down at the table. As they spoke to one another I would notice Josh staring at me, I smiled to myself then turned off the stove and move the pan over to the counter. Placing a hand towel under the pan I carried it over to the table to sit in the middle. Before sitting down I grabbed beers for all of us then sat down handing them out.