CHAPTER 15: THE TORTURE

Start from the beginning

"Hmm so let's see..... if a tech guy is reacted with anger to ruin his best friend with a butterfly-themed supervillain as a catalyst, what is the reaction it gets? Endothermic or exothermic?" Chat asks tauntingly.

"It will lead to me destroying the both of you!" he says as he begins to throw heavy objects at us.

We begin dodging his attacks and fighting him squarely. He ran to the other end of the room and began to do something.

"What is he doing?" I wonder aloud.

"Well, he's carrying a silicon tray, bending it, and turning it into... Oh, he's creating his own lucky charm!' Chat says, chuckling

"Not now Chat, we need to find out-AAHHH!!!!!!" I scream as I am blown away to the other end of the room. Apparently, he had transformed the thing he was creating into a massive sized leaf blower using a light emanated from his glasses.

"That's where the akuma is!" I gasp before wincing in pain.

"Are you okay, M'Lady?" Chat asks worriedly

"I'm fine, Lucky Charm!" I call out, which ends up being a straw.

"Tikki are you kidding me-WAHH!!!!" I scream as I am levitated and thrown out of the school building with Chat Noir, landing at the side of the main road with a thud.

As we land, I spot Juleka and Rose hurrying off from the scene, Juleka with a juice box in her hand. I smile as a plan begins to form.

I call Purple Tigress to get to us as quickly a possible. I then begin to search for Kim who I find behind a building, groaning in pain.

"Hey, I need you?"

"As King Monkey?" he asks

"No. I need you as bait, since he's majorly after you," with that, I hoist him on my shoulder and begin to leap across Paris until we reach our villain. I call Chat to tell him and Purple TIgeress to get ready.

"So what do I do?" Kim asks as I set him down.

"Easy... be Kim," I answer.

"Cool I can do that!" he girns, making me chuckle

"Good. And oh, take this," I say, giving him the straw before wishing him luck and hiding where Chat and Purple Tigress were.

"Hey, Braniac!" Kim called out.

Elite turned to look at the athlete waving his arms towards him.

"Oh it's you," he sneered. "I almost forgot about what you did to me!"

"Bro I'm sorry okay? I didn't know how insensitive I was. I promise I'll be better!" Kim pleads.

"So because I want to harm you you decide to change?" the villain asks before doubling over in fits of laughter. "Not a chance!"

"You have to! Or else...."

"Or else..... what?" Elite asks mockingly

"Or else I'll...." Kim looks at the straw I his hand. "....shoot spit wads at you!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Chat muttered while Purple Tigress and I facepalmed.

"That's only gonna make it worse for you, idiot!" Elite glares at him.

"Anything to stop you from being a jerk!" he says and with that, he begins shooting spit wads at Max making the supervillain increasingly angry.

"ENOUGH!" Elite yelled before grabbing Kim and throwing him into the Parisian sky.

I grab Kim and signal to Purple Tigress. She activates her power, Clout, and punches the villain with all her might as he writhes in pain, I grab his glasses and hand it over to Chat who uses his Cataclysm to disintegrate it.

With a swing of my yo-yo and throwing of objects, everything was back to normal.

"Pound it!" we heroes said together, doing a fist bump while the villain returned to his civilian form.

"Max, are you okay?" I ask as he drops to the floor almost instantly, holding his jaw in pain.

"H-Hospital..." he whispers before passing out.

Chat and I immediately run to his side. Chat holds his frail body while I signal Purple Tigress to leave. We then carry him into the hospital as soon as we can.

After a few minutes, the doctor comes out with n assuring smile.

"Well, the poor boy has a dislocated shoulder with a gash from his jaw. Could you tell me what happened during the akuma fight?" the doctor queries.

"We didn't serverely harm him during the fight sir," I explain. "And besides, even if we did, my lucky charm fixes everything...."

"...which means that he must have sustained those injuries before he got akumatised!" Chat finishes in shock.

"Doctor, is he okay? Can we see him?" I plead.

With a nod, we scrrry to his hospital room.