Cartmans POV 2

The rest of the day I haven't listen in any class, I was too busy thinking of how stupidity coward i am. After the last class I went out and set on the side of the entrance stairs. I am thinking about what I am going to do next.

Then, out of the blue, I hear my name. "Cart'!" I turned around and saw kyle run up to me. "Oh, hey..." After he caught his breath he said. "Are you free now?"

Oh my god what am I going to say, is it a date?! No. No it is not, act like yourself. "Ha, my joke was so good you're trying to use it?" I joked with him, trying to make him smile or something. But I guess I didn't succeed. "Seriously Cartman?" Oh no... "I needed your help not your stupid jokes!" He turned around and walked away.

What, crap do something. Wait... "Kyle needs MY help?" I whisper face flushed. I run and stop him. "What kind of help?" I ask Kyle. "Um, I need to buy something to wear for prom. And nobody is free. I've got till Saturday, which is in three days." Of course I'll help him, I want to spent time with him. I nod. "Ya, sure I'll help you pick something to wear." A smile appears on his face. "Thanks Cart'!"

We start walking towards the shopping center. I want to talk to him, but about what? "So...who's the lucky one that goes to prom with you?" Why would I ask him that! He'll think I'm a creep! "Um some girl asked me,her name is Rebecca Cotswolds." The slut?! "We have math class together." Is he seriously going to the prom with a fucking bitch?! "How's she?" I ask trying to stay calm. "She's nice I guess." I'll kill her.

We arrived at the shopping center and were walking towards the store. Kyle suddenly stops. "Uhm, dude shop's there." I point over me. "Want some ice cream? My pay!" Kyle says. 'Oh I love ice cream!' I'm probably smiling like a freaking idiot.

We got the ice cream and sat down to eat. He eats is such a cute way, when he feels ice cream on his face he licks it off. I'm glad I fell for him. We talked a lot and had fun.

When we finished eating we went to look for an outfit for him. But none of the ones he tried on so far didn't suit him.

He walked out of the dressing room yet again. But this time he comes out and looks amazing! The outfit he has on is gorgeous! It is just his personality. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. I was quit for too long, say something.

"It...it looks great." Only great?! It is amazing! It is gorgeous! It is spectacular! "Oh, really? Thanks!" His smile was so soft and so happy. We looked at each other for what felt like forever.

"Are you buying something?" Some girl working there asked and got our attention, she's a bitch. She looked at us in discus. It probability felt awful for Kyle.

I decided to walk him home. When we got there I thought I should leave. "Okay, i guess see you tomorrow." So I did. I started walking away from his house. "Wait! Come in there's supposed to to be a good action movie playing." I turned around and walked over to him. I can't believe he invited me in! "Ya! I'd love too!"

As I sat on the couch and turned the TV on, Kyle made popcorn. The best scene came, with the best action. "Did you see that!" Kyle was so excited. It was adorable. "Wow cool!" As I was excited too. "I know ri-" our lips touched without a warning. I felt my face burn red. It was only for a second but it felt much more. I didn't want my first kiss to be like that! Especially with Kyle!

We backed up. Kyle fell on the floor. "Sorry..." I felt like crying. I ran away from his house feeling like shit.

For the next three day I didn't come to school. I laid all day in my bed and cried. I feel bad. I don't want it like this.