Cartmans POV 1

'Okay, Eric Cartman, you can do it!' I tell myself looking over the wall over to Kyles direction. 'You've been practicing it the last whole week!'

I've realized that I'm gay three years ago, but I'm pretty sure I've liked Kyle from the start.

'Okay I'm gonna do it, now!' I started walking towards Kyle, he was near his lockers. I looked at him for a sec and opened my mouth to say. "You. Me. Prom."

Shit! That us not how you wanted to say it, great! "What the fuck do you want fatass?!" He asked. 'Make something up! Fast!' "... what you heard, stupid Jew!"

God damn it! That is not how I want to talk to him. "Don't call me that!" He yelled out. 'Well if I can't do it I'll act like my usual self.' "What? Jew? But you are one." "No you idiot! Don't call me stupid!" I already know that he said it a thousand times. Why am I so afraid to tell him the truth. Sigh.

"Okay you know what?" He suddenly yells out. "What?" " I won't go with you. I've got a date already! Ha!" I don't know why but I was in shock. Does he really have a date? I have to say something or he'll suspect something. "Ha! Did you really think I'll go with YOU?! Ya right!"

I was fake laughing as I started to go back. I got to my locker, checked he wasn't looking and then repeatedly banged my head on the locker. 'How could I be so stupid!'

As always first part's short. :/