Part 4

The day of the prom arrived. I got ready and drove my car to pick up Rebecca. While I was waiting for her I looked at the window of the car.

Shit I still have dark circles under my eyes, I haven't slept well the last few days. Well I just can't sleep when thinking a lot about Cartm-No! I wanna have fun tonight! Not think and suffer.

Rebecca got in the car and I started to drive to the school building, where the prom was held. "Hey, can we stop for ice cream?" She asked me. "Huh?" "I'll pay for myself, don't worry."

We stopped for ice cream at the shopping center, same place I got ice cream with Cartma... crap.
She looked like she was having fun, her face looked happy. But not as happy he looke... not again.

Shit no. What am I thinking? No way. Stop stop stop.

When we got to the prom she left me for her friends right after we took the prom picture. Then I found myself a table and sat there. I started looking around. "Is he here?" I whispered. Oh crap am I looking for Cartman? Shit.

My eyes stopped looking around when I saw Cartman. He was standing in the corner. alone. "Is he here for me?" I asked myself. No way.

Our eyes met. What do I do?! He started walking my way. And I start panicking as he was getting closer.

"Hey." He smiled at me a very tried smile. "What's wrong? You look awful. Where's your date?" I'm worried about him. "Oh,no I'm fine. And I don't have a date. Where's yours?" I pointed at her standing and chatting with her friends. "Oh wait? Why are you here with out a date?" I asked. His eyes lowered. "Oh sorry I shouldn't ask!" "It's okay. My mom made me go."

There was an awkward silence between us for a bit. Until Cartman talked. "Hey, I'm sorry for the um... you know." Oh... "it's fine it was an accident." Or at least I hope so.
" Hey i'm bored, let's go to the roof." "Um.. ya why not." I answered a bit hesitated.

;)