299.The Empress protecting her Emperor

Start from the beginning

Eunbi was stunned to Lalisa being so fierce and dangerous. It is the first time Lalisa has slapped anyone.

Her face became pale as she covered her face with her right hand as well subconsciously. But soon retreated it when she realized everyone's serious gazes.

Jeongguk was surprised when Lalisa slapped Yuju because of the words she said to him. He looked at Lalisa and a smile came onto her lips.

A rush of warmth runs into her body and he felt his body is warming up.

'The Empress protecting her Emperor'

It was the most beautiful feeling that she came in front to protect him. Though he could have dealt with Yuju in his way and would have thrown her into the prison, but the tight slap that Lalisa gave her was more satisfying.

He looked at Lalisa with his gentle smile while Lalisa ignored his admirable gaze and looked at Yuju in anger and a look of disgust was evitable in her eyes.

"What did you say? You would give your body to the Emperor? Do you think he would want your disgusting body? Yuju, saying these words, you made me realize that I was right. You're nothing but a snake who would bite their Master when they get a chance."

"How dare you to say something like this to his highness? Didn't you feel any shame as a woman? Hah, You dared to say these words in front of me.

"I wonder what you must have done behind my back." Lalisa glared at Yuju scornfully.

Hearing Lalisa's words, Jeongguk felt a thunder falling on him. He thought that Lalisa misunderstood him so he looked at Lalisa and said, "I didn't do anything. I don't even know her."

Lalisa: -_-

Eunbi: -_-

Minho: -_-

With Jeongguk's words, an awkward silence came over, making everyone feel uncomfortable.

Jeongguk was worried that Lalisa was thinking that he has some relations with this maid so he wanted to make himself clear.

When Lalisa heard his words, she looked at him and blinked at him in confusion. She was referring to the schemes she must have played with Eunbi and she didn't even mean about Jeongguk.

But when he came to clarify himself, she doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. She pursed her lips trying not to laugh in this serious situation.

She ignored Jeongguk's words and took a deep breath. She looked at Yuju who was in a mess and released her arm which caused her to plop on the ground like a corpse.

Not only she was kicked out and humiliated, she made herself such a disgusting person before leaving.

After Lalisa released her, the guards came and held Yuju up and dragged her away.

Seeing Yuju being dragged away, Lalisa did not feel any pity. She didn't have any personal grudges with her but her words that she just said, made her blood boil with rage and she doesn't know what came to her and she just slapped her.

She felt so enraged and disgusted when she said those words. How can she say something like this? She tried to seduce Jeongguk with her pitiful and vulnerable condition in front of her damn eyes.

She looked at the helpless and lifeless Yuju who was being dragged away.

If she hasn't insulted her like this and asked her to leave the kitchen with such arrogance, this situation would not have reached this stage.

'But it is for the best. What if she would have tried to seduce Jeongguk behind her back?'

' The servants here are scary.' she felt goosebumps all over her body.

After Yuju left, Lalisa turned her eyes to other maids who gossiped with Yuju earlier.

She has punished the main culprit but it's not that she was the only one in the wrong.

The other maids were equally wrong because they did not stop her or said anything in return to retort to her words. They listened to her rubbish with interest and were distracted from their work.

They insulted her as well by not greeting her at first.

When the maids saw that Lalisa was looking at them, they panicked when they noticed her gaze. Their lips quivered as they looked at her with their frightened gazes.

Everyone looked at her and tried to avoid her gaze and wanted her to leave quietly.

They do not want to get noticed and wanted to stand there like a statue.

Seeing their frightened expressions, Lalisa's lips curled upwards in amus.e.m.e.nt.

She liked this feeling of being powerful and strong. The powers as Empress gave her immense confidence.

" Do you want to get thrown out of the palace like her? If you don't what to be like her, then do your work properly. If I saw anyone of you slacking like today and gossiping about anyone, then I won't be merciful and just throw you out without any hesitation. Get that? " Lalisa looked at the other maids and said in a stern voice.