Chapter Forty Seven

Start from the beginning

"That is a very vivid image, I'm not going to lie," Uma chuckled. "So, how's everyone been? Any more freak outs?"

"Honestly we've been so busy preparing for Jason's first birthday that Carlos thinks that's the reason why Caroline had her magical outburst in the first place," Jane said.

Every woman in the room looked over at her.

"Um...Jane? Who's Jason?" Macaria asked.

"My son?"

"You don't have a son," Elle told her.

Jane shook her head. "I guess we forgot to tell you. Um, so, apparently there was a bit of time that I didn't know I was pregnant last year."

"When did you find out?" Elle asked.

"When I went into labor," Jane said. "Jason Diego DeVil was thankfully born perfectly healthy last November."

Mal smiled softly. "You used Carlos' cousin's name as Jason's middle name?"

"Of course," Jane nodded. "Caroline is practically named after both of my parents, it wouldn't be fair if I just insisted both of our kids had names from my side of the family."

"Really as long as you don't name a kid after Cruella, I think Carlos won't mind," Mal said.

"Oh trust me, that won't be a possibility," Jane told her. "But what about you Mal? Any thoughts about more kids?"

Mal chuckled. "Oh no, not until the twins are at least five. With Effy and Reese both having transformations and magical flare ups, it wouldn't be fair to bring a baby into the mix."

"I think Harry would be in favor with that for us," Uma said with a chuckle of her own. "But um...waiting's not exactly in the cards."

"What do you mean?" Macaria asked but Mal gasped in realization.

"You're pregnant again?!"

Uma nodded. "Should have known you'd get it first cuz."

"I mean we've only known each other practically our whole lives, why wouldn't I get it first?" Mal asked with a small smile before leaning over to give Uma a hug. "Congrats cuz. Any idea on the due date?"

"The doctor says we're looking at an August due date," Uma said and Mal nodded, picking up what wasn't being said. At least this way Harry could avoid any unpleasant memories with his son or daughter being born in one of the warmer months.

"How's Harriet doing by the way?" Mal asked, opting to change the subject.

"She's doing well, same with Sammy," Uma said, picking up Mal's subject change even as the others in the group continued to give their congratulations. "They're still trying to have a kid, but Harry's said that they're getting a bit more hopeful with my sister having her daughter."

"Oh congratulations to your sister!" Jane exclaimed with a smile.

"Thanks Jane," Uma smiled.

"Um...Celia's a bit young to have kids isn't she?" Elle asked, tilting her head.

Mal chuckled. "The mom brain starting to impact you cuz? Remember Uma's got an older sister too. And yeah Uma, congrats to Freddie, I'm sure she and Ally are thrilled."

Uma nodded. "They really are, Felicity's the light of both of their lives."

"And how's Celia, speaking of her?" Macaria asked.

"She's doing well," Uma said. "She's been spending more time with one of the Hun boys. All Celia will tell me is that his name is Cyrus before telling me that we're off the Isle and therefore I don't need to poke my nose into her dating life."