𝟏 || Alluring Disarray

" Life begins at the end of your comfort zone "Unknown━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unknown
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 once said that manipulation is a dance of deception, where a puppet master leads, while the puppet dances to their tune. I believe that we're all puppets in our own lives, following the path that life has made for us while fighting for dominance to make our own choices. Our own destinies. Our own fates.

In psychological terms life is often viewed to an extent in which a person's life can be experienced or viewed as making sense, directed or motivated by goals such as mattering. Having a place to mean something to the world. Usually this concept would be broken down into three components, but let's stick with two.

Purpose and matter, which some would rather replace with meaning. This is a concept where people like me begin to question. "What is the true meaning of life? What is the purpose of it? Does it really matter if we are all going to die in the end?"

Really. What do people gain when they shout out at the top of their lungs that they've found purpose? I mean all we humans are constantly doing is questioning God and our own abilities. Asking, and praying for help. Silenced by the formidable thoughts on how to achieve its meaning while making sense of our own experiences before we die.

We're born as creatures of habit, unable to break from our mind's manipulating belief that we can only be great if we be more, do more and think more. We desire, we want, we need and we work, not stopping until we're fully satisfied. We strive off of meaning, live off of it like blood-sucking creatures constantly on the hunt.

But then again, if not for our strive for meaning or purpose what would we be good for? Our world would be just as good dead as we would be.

Once we've found our potential goal or as said purpose in life, our sole focus then would be to achieve. Some may strive to be successful, a billionaire or maybe a King, while others like me? We strive for freedom in a world which does not allow that option. A chance to be free, away from the clutches of a depressing life filled with work and expectations. Where one can live their life to its fullest with time to explore, to feel, to see.

To Be.

But as they say. Life's not fair.

Fuck that.

This may or may not be the reason that I am currently out clubbing on a Tuesday night, wearing a knee high, skin tight, sleeveless black leather dress that hugs my every curve and practically forces my breasts to push up against each other like I'm some snobbish, petty little rich girl who has no occupation other than to go out and whore herself to any sexy man she lands her eyes on. I shouldn't be here, my self-conscious screams at me as I begin to down another strong shot of Sangrita, enjoying the spicy-sweet burn that slithers down my throat.