20) Find A New Place, Another Space To Invade, Another Brain To Decay

Start from the beginning

In fact I could tell, by looking up, that the hole was pretty deep. This couldn't be real. If a person falls from that height in real life, it's practically impossible to survive. And I was okay, no bruises nor harms. It was too perfect to be real.

I stepped towards what seemed like an exit from the hole and kept glancing around, until I was greeted by a familiar presence.

It was him. The rabbit with the purple hat and a clock hanging around his neck.

"Tell me where to go." I ordered. I guess he had to have the answers to my questions... right? He just stared at me, not saying a word.

"What shall I do?" I tried again. No answer, he just jumped out of the exit and I followed him. A bright light shot my eyes as I found myself in a large lawn.

"Wait! Help me out!" I called, and that's when a door appeared in front of him.

I knew that door.

It was the golden door with the silver handle... Again.

The rabbit looked at me expectantly, and I immediately went for a run towards the door.

But I was deluding myself.

I felt my feet being inhaled by the ground. They were dipping in the grass, like quicksand. I looked at the door with wide eyes and kept wiggling. This shouldn't be happening!

The ground stopped sucking me when the quicksand had reached my knees, and the rabbit disappeared.

"Wait! Don't go!" Too late. But someone else showed up, taking his place. I recognized this person... it was Dr. Hoppus.

"What are you doing here?!" I quizzed in confusion. I was pretty sure he had never been in my dreams. I had never seen him here. He gave a cheeky smile.

"I'm here to help you, Lynn." He replied, standing in front of the door.

"You don't need this. You don't need all of this." He stated. I felt arms wrap around my shoulder as if to hold me back and turned my head to see their faces.

They were my previous therapists. Both of them. I decided to ignore it and turned back to Dr. Hoppus, who was now holding the rabbit in his hands, by the ears. The weird thing is that the rabbit wasn't wiggling to shake off his grip, but the situation concerned me.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, panicking already. He held the rabbit with one hand and the handle of the door with the other.

"Like I said, you don't need this. You don't want it in your future. We're going for a change, a change that'll make your future brighter and weightless." He said, opening the door slowly.

"You wanted to know what's behind the door?" he said, before opening the door completely.

A black hole. There was only a black hole behind the door. It caused a strong wind in the area, yet not heavy enough to actually bother us. Strange, since it was a black hole.

"This is the end of all your problems, Lynn." Dr. Hoppus said, before pushing the rabbit into the hole.

"No!" I shrieked, fighting against the therapists' grip, in vain.

"Take him back!" I cried out, but he shook his head.

"Keep calm, Lyndsey. We're almost done. It's the last time you see all of these things. You're going back to your nature, back to the norm."

Before I could say anything else, the wind was getting heavier, and the black hole's strength was turning intolerable. It started eating up everything around us. From the grass, to the butterflies flying around, to the trees, to the shrubs, to the azure sky. It was leaving nothing, not even the smell of nature.