"I like you doing that," he told her, running his hands along her arm to take the fork back, this time giving her a bite of the salad. "I also like feeding you, waiting on you."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm. Call me strange, but there is just something romantic and intimate about this," he told her, waving his hand to their meal. "I've always wanted to cater to someone, but most women, they just turn their noses up at it." He chuckled as he gave her another bite and she tilted her head.

"I'm surprised that an older woman would be that way. I mean, they have a long life of probably supporting others or helping others, why not be waited on?" She took a sip of wine while he shrugged.

"I think it's the streak of independence if you ask me. They don't want to rely on anyone, even for something as small as this. There are pros and cons to liking older women." Judith blushed slightly at that. She was starting to see he did know his way around them, for sure. But not all of his experiences were the total best. For her, she found that strange. It kept coming across that the women he had been with had painted older women in a bad image. Just like a lot of other stereotypes portray many other things.

"You do seem to know a thing or two it seems," she teased him, taking back the fork. "So, beyond making, serving, and feeding me dinner, what else would you like?" His eyes held hers as he took the bite she offered, and she worried about the glint she saw hidden there. No, not worried. More like she questioned the buzz she was feeling about that look.

"There's a can of whipped cream, I saw?"

"Yeah, but no pie or ice cream to eat them with?"

"Right," he told her, the glint changing his eyes a deeper color. No, it wasn't a glint, she noticed. It was desire. For her. From the images he saw. For the things he wanted. To do with her. To her. Holy. Shit.

"Go on," she whimpered, the fork falling to the plate. Screw eating, she wanted whatever he was going to offer.

"I don't need pie, cake, or ice cream," he told her, taking her hand and pulling her closer to him. "There are two perfectly round tits with gorgeous dusky nipples I can suck the cream off of." He brushed his lips over hers as his hand swept up to cup her cheek. "There's a pair of thighs that I would love to nipple that sweetness off of." This time, his lips moved along the other side of her cheek and to her ear. "Then there is the fucking tightest, sweetest, tastiest pussy I've ever licked that I think would help make that whipped cream divine, and I can't wait to taste it." SHE. WAS. DONE.

"Yes," was all she managed. Not like she would put up a fight, because it was impossible. Not with words like that. Not with the thoughts and images flashing like a movie screen in her mind. And not with the butterflies kicking and flying around a thousand miles an hour in her stomach like they were at the thought of all of that.

He abruptly stood up, not giving her time to process, then lifted her in his arms, carrying her to the room. There were no words as he carried her in and gently laid her on the bed, kneeling over her. She stared up at him, just drinking him in like he seemed to be doing with her. She swallowed hard at the feelings she saw raging in the depths of his gorgeous eyes. Judith couldn't help but wonder if those won't be mirrored back to him as well.

"You are such a gorgeous woman, Judith," he told her, his fingers gently brushing over her forehead and down her cheek. She melted at his touch, a soft smile forming on her face. She never thought of herself as gorgeous, passable, pretty even. But gorgeous wasn't in her vocabulary in describing herself. Though seeing the look in his eyes as he stared down at her right now, she believed every word he told her.

"I think that's how you view me." He grinned as he nodded.

"Damn right. And pardon me, but I should be the only one viewing you that way. And for sure should be the only one saying it." Wow, who knew he had a possessive streak in him? Who also knew that she found that fucking hot and wanted to test just how far he would unleash that side of him?

"You are the only one viewing me like that." He leaned down, his lips claiming hers for a moment and she got lost in the kiss. It wasn't furious, it wasn't sweet. It wasn't timid, nor powerful. It wasn't over-the-top dramatic and it wasn't subtle. But it was passionate in what the feelings were that were being passed between them. And this type of kiss, she never wanted to stop. Never wanted to let go of. She could drown in these kisses and die a happy woman.

In fact, when she talked about her characters kissing, this is what she often felt it was like for them. However, feeling it herself, she didn't think she ever did it justice on paper. Which was a shame because it was so damn amazing! She held him tightly, just enjoying everything with it, and whimpered when he pulled away.

"Don't do that," he told her, his lips just as wet and swollen as hers was. He kissed the tip of her nose and tossed her a wink. "I got to get the cream. I need to uphold my promise and I'm very much in the mood for dessert."