Two Secrets.

They were able to get her a response letter, stating that Midnight hadn't done any solo Missions, which peeved her. They were basing his skills on group missions. Great.

They did finally answer the question about Crepe. The Chairperson wanted her to push him back into a physical role since she didn't understand why he transferred to the Officers out of the Rangers. He was the best the Union had to offer and nothing added up. Oh, now that was easy.

~~~

She was able to understand why Midnight held back. He was well aware of what was happening.

She took him to face Red Eyes, who had disappeared to where Zapdos was. He slowly kept up with her, only showing off when dodging lightning. He waited until the lightning struck the pond before racing forward, almost teleporting beside her.

"Shall we?"

She hummed as they continued forward. Upon reaching the end, Parchment opened it before they went up. Red Eyes was trying to awaken Zapdos while the Steelhead blocked the way. Parchment raced forward against them while Midnight scanned the field. The Top Ranger easily defeated the Steelhead before Midnight intercepted Red Eyes's pokemon. She didn't see him move, but his Styler disc raced past her and quickly captured the Salamence that had arrived. She glanced at him before noticing his gaze was focusing on something else. She turned as someone neared the cliff one a specialized Z.Z. Flyer. Red Eyes hadn't turned away from his task until the person spoke, causing him to grip his ears instead.

"Pity. Someone needs to stand in." The Flyer sent something down, easily breaking the mist that kept Zapdos asleep. As it took off, the voice continued. "Now that that's done, we won't be needing you anymore, Weakling. I'll see you after our success." Parchment growled as the person took off. Red Eyes had sat down, still gripping his ears for some reason. Midnight finally spoke after he approached her.

"I know that voice. Not well, but I heard it when arriving. Purvis introduced us, I think." Parchment's mind reeled back. Purvis only knows the Pinchers and the Ranger Force. Anyone else is lucky. Unless- Her heart sank before she summoned Latias.

"We need to move. Now."

~~~

It wasn't pretty seeing the end result. Now that she knew what she was up against, she knew how to organize the group.

"Line it up!"