Date night

Viv's pov:
Beth has helped me so much with our ACL's even though she's had a tough time too so I've planned a date night for tonight it's going to be perfect. "Vivi!" Beth calls from downstairs. "Yeah baby?" I say walking down the stairs , "what do you want for dinner?" She asks me her beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. God I love her! "Don't bother I'm taking you out tonight so get changed", I say smiling. She smiles back "aw thanks baby, but why?" She asks still smiling, "you've helped me so much these past months even though you've been struggling yourself so I want to treat you because I love you," I reply to which Beth then brings me in for a kiss. "I love you baby so much", she kisses me again for much longer and more passionately, I gently pull her back. "Go on get changed we have to leave in 20 minutes" I laugh, "ugh fine", also laughing. She leaves but not before giving me another small kiss, "wow you can't resist can you?" I say laughing to which she just nods her head grinning.

Beth's pov:
I search through my wardrobe trying to find the nicest outfit for tonight. You know I am so glad Viv's taking me out because, well honestly I really couldn't be assed to cook!
I wear a teal  suit and flowy trousers with a white crop top. I fix my makeup and go downstairs where Viv is waiting for me. Her eyes didn't leave me - I could tell she liked my outfit. "Wow, you look gorgeous" she says taking my hand. "Thank you Vivi you don't look to bad yourself" I reply staring right into her chocolate brown eyes.

When we're in the car Viv places her hand on my thigh to which I respond by placing my hand on top of hers. Each red light we come across a catch her glancing at me and smiling, I don't know how but I fall more and more in love with Vivianne Miedema (if that's even possible) each glance.

We exit the car to which we interlock our hands and my tall, brown haired girlfriend leads me into this beautiful (and very posh) restaurant. I looked her with only love in my eyes "thank you gorgeous", I whisper "You deserve it Beffy" she replies as we take our seats at our table.

Viv's Pov:
I place my hand on my girlfriends hand. "I love you Viv" escapes Beth's mouth "I know, you've made it very clear", I smile causing her cheeks to turn pink. We order our drinks and soon after our food arrives, Beth orders a seafood pasta dish and I order a risotto "Do you like it babe" I ask as Beth twiddles her pasta round her fork and into her mouth. "Yes! Thank you so much Vivi" she replies happily. "BETH, stop saying thank you, you deserve it!" I say, "ok Viv I will ... thank you!" She grins which leaves me to roll my eyes at her.

After our meal, we get back inside my car and drive back to our house. As we enter I bring Beth for a kiss she wraps her arms round my waist and I have one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. We later crash onto our l-shaped sofa. As she cuddles up to me we put on a film, I stroke her silky blonde hair. "Its my turn to thank you now baby", I say which she looks confused to, "why," she questions me. "Because you have been the the best girlfriend I could've ever wished for, you've helped me through so much shit so thank you baby" I kiss her forehead gently. She looked up kissed my lips then placed her head back on my chest.

A/n:
I hope you enjoyed this story, give me any requests you have x