Chapter 32 Wife

"Hey... Ye Zi, haven't I introduced myself to my 'brothers and sisters' yet?"

Hong Que let go of his hands around his chest, laughed twice, and said in an infinitely vulgar way, "The two younger brothers and sisters are specially aggravated." Xuanyuan Ying couldn't help but frown at the words. "Brother and sister" seems to be a term reserved for women, right?

"Go away, the little guy is not interested in getting to know you."

Because Xuanyuan Ying's body has been expelling filth in the past few days, in order to take care of him conveniently, he is now not wearing any clothes under the quilt. Every inch of the little guy's body belongs to him. No one is allowed to interfere.

"Don't mention it, Tian Xie... Damn, are you serious?"

Before he could finish speaking, a strong blast of energy pushed towards him. Hong Que's forehead went black and he narrowly avoided it.

"Whatever is steamed or boiled, if you don't get the hell out of here, your employer will be rude to you." He

slowly stood up from the bed, grabbed it out of thin air with one hand, and a three-foot-long sharp sword appeared in his hand. Maybe it's because he grew up in the army. Whether it's Ye Tianxie, Hong Que Yulan or others, as soon as they get angry, their usual nobility and elegance disappear instantly, and swearing is commonplace.

"Fuck, you don't have to be so big, right? I..."

"Hang~"

Hong Que's words were ruthlessly cut off by Ye Tianxie again. With a wave of his long sword, countless sword lights swarmed away, forcing Hong Que to hold him in his arms. Tails, fled out of Ye Tianxie's room in a gray shape.

After confirming that someone really left, Ye Tianxie put his personal weapon into his personal space, swayed, teleported to the door, locked it, and then moved back in the same way. Xuanyuan Ying was dumbfounded, and his martial arts skills were terrible. Is this how it is used?

"Okay, wife, let's go wash up."

For some reason, Xuanyuan Ying always felt that someone's smile was unusually dazzling, as if there was something called desire hidden deep in his eyes.

"Well...I can do it myself..."

Rolling his eyes helplessly, Xuanyuan Ying stood up and lifted the quilt. As expected, his body under the quilt was indeed bare. Fortunately, he didn't sit up in front of so many people just now.

"Wait, wife, let's go together..."

Seeing that Xuanyuan Ying was about to close the bathroom door, Ye Tianxie hurriedly ran over at an unprecedented speed, relying on his strong body to force his way through the door.

"Touch!"

Without giving Xuanyuan Ying any chance to protest, Ye Tianxie treacherously closed the bathroom glass door with his backhand.

When the bathroom door was closed with a bang, Xuanyuan Ying's body was shaken reflexively, and she stared at him speechlessly with black lines on her face. Damn, labor and management are also 'injured', you don't really want to come here. One shot?

"Hehe... Wife, please give me a back rub!"

Ye Tianxie scratched his head and laughed twice, and said in a vulgar manner. Since he has lived in the army for many years, he is used to getting everything done quickly, so there is no such thing in the bathroom of his room. There was only a shower for the bathtub. God knows how much Ye Tianxie regretted not installing a bathtub. He missed the opportunity to take a bath with his pretty wife. He regretted it.

"Who the hell wants you to rub my back? Get out!"

It's okay that Ye Tianxie didn't say anything. As soon as he spoke, Xuanyuan Ying completely exploded. Looking at his lustful look, he dared to use his head to guarantee that this man She definitely wanted more than just giving him a bath.

Seeing Xuanyuan Ying's energetic look, Ye Tianxie's eyes glowed with a strange glint, which was bottomless, as if he was trying to suck in the person's soul together.

"Daughter-in-law, let's do something that makes us both comfortable?"

Completely ignoring Xuanyuan Ying's rage, his phoenix eyes stared at his beautiful little face for a moment, with strange evil fire constantly jumping and running in his eyes.