Chapter 20 Royal Academy

The Royal Military Academy of Country Z. This is a super academy. It is located in the deep mountains 30 kilometers north of City A. It is surrounded by mountains. The majestic and gorgeous teaching miraculously stands in the mountains. Except for Among the military and political families of country Z, there are few cultivators with supernatural powers who hide in the city and can gain its favor.

No one knows how long the Royal Academy has existed. Over the past dynasties, it has only admitted military and political descendants and cultivators with supernatural powers. If you do not meet one of these two conditions, you will never be able to enter it, even if you have tens of millions of wealth. step.

At this time, a row of black imported Volkswagen Touaregs with military license plates were driving majestically on the only road leading to the Royal Academy. In the extended RV located in the middle, Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying were sitting in it.

A month ago, Xuanyuan Ying woke up and was told that he and Ye Tianxie had registered their marriage, and he, the client, was obviously the last one to know. To say he was not shocked would definitely be a lie. At that time, he almost rewarded her severely. A man with a bright smile stabbed him several times to vent his anger. How could a military marriage be played by him like this? Who the hell wants to be a hard-working military wife?

But Xuanyuan Ying was too calm. He went berserk for just a moment and calmed down in the blink of an eye. Since they were able to arrange the marriage between the two of them without informing him of the person involved, it meant that their relationship was strong enough, and it was very possible that they could still get married. After obtaining the consent of his grandfather, the director, the matter has come to this. Even if he pokes a hole in the sky, the marriage will not be divorced. After a few days of settling, Xuanyuan Ying accepted this stupid marriage resignedly, but if Ye Tian If Xie thought that Xuanyuan Ying belonged to him and could let him do whatever he wanted, then he was wrong.

In the past month, apart from going on missions and reporting to the military area every day, Ye Tianxie has spent almost every minute and every second on Xuanyuan Ying. However, so far, not only has he failed to deal with her, he has even failed to deal with her. He couldn't even touch it with his little hands. No, just when Ye Tianxie was getting more and more frustrated and ready to devote all his strength to conquer his little guy, the Royal Academy started and he had to take his little guy back to school. , after all, they are both still students of the Royal Academy, although one is a university and the other is a high school.

"Little guy, how long will you continue to be angry?"

Seeing that the Royal Academy was approaching, Xuanyuan Ying closed his eyes and rested his mind from beginning to end. In the past month, Ye Tianxie basically saw him every day and he was sleeping, which made him seriously doubt whether his charm had declined. Okay, could he be worse than that old man Zhou Gong?

Xuanyuan Ying opened his eyes slightly, glanced at him lazily, without saying anything, and closed his eyes again. There was no emotion on his beautiful little face. It was said that he was out of breath. After all, this was already a fact. There was no need to worry about it. It's necessary, he just doesn't want to talk.

But Ye Tianxie didn't think of him that way. In his opinion, Xuanyuan Ying was undoubtedly challenging the limit of his endurance. Looking at his fair and handsome cheeks, delicate sword eyebrows, straight bridge of nose, small cherry lips, a wave of evil fire was rising up from his trimmed messy, orderly mid-length hair. If it hadn't been for his rudeness last time that caused him to rest for more than half a month before he got better, he would have pounced on it.

Ye Tianxie moved his body uncomfortably and coughed twice, trying to attract someone's attention, but...