Chapter 25 Is it necessary?

"Hmm..."

Accompanied by the unbearable low voice, Xuanyuan Ying, who was sleeping leaning behind the water tower, frowned slightly, moved his ears, opened his eyes suddenly, moved his stiff body, and Xuanyuan Ying had one leg. He bent up, put one hand on it, and stroked his forehead wordlessly with the other hand. He was not a simple young boy, so he naturally knew what these moans meant, but this was a school. Would people in this world know this? A little too crazy? These days, it’s not easy to find a clean place to sleep.

At this time, Xuanyuan Ying never dreamed that one day, he would become a part of this madness. Of course, this was a story for another day.

Xuanyuan Ying frowned, he probably guessed something.

With a helpless sigh, Xuanyuan Ying stood up from the ground calmly, casually patted the dust on his butt, and walked out.

"Haha... you continue, just pretend that I don't exist." He

smiled awkwardly at the two of them, and Xuanyuan Ying was about to retreat. He had no interest in staying and watching the two men having sex. The most important thing is that these two This man was none other than his classmate, Cheng Wei and Prince Ying Zhen, especially that Ying Zhen. His intuition told him that he was definitely not a simple character, and he believed in his intuition.

"Ah... no, let me go... please... wuwu... don't..."

Suddenly, the stunned Cheng Wei burst into tears and started struggling. Maybe he was really too excited, or maybe he was too excited. The prince didn't expect his reaction to be so big, and he actually got away from him this time.

With tears streaming down her delicate cheeks, Cheng Wei hurriedly picked up the clothes and pants on the ground and put them on at random, and ran out in a hurry, as fast as in a battle.

Xuanyuan Ying silently stared at the misfortune of someone running away, with countless black lines on his forehead. Today he finally saw the infinite potential of human beings again, fast enough... Uh... No, it seems that Cheng Wei is very irresponsible. Did he leave a certain great god to him?

Turning his head stiffly, when the figure of Ying Zhen, who had put on his pants, fell into Peach Blossom's eyes, Xuanyuan Ying had the urge to hit a wall. People really can't be too curious. Isn't this retribution?

"Haha... Well, I'm leaving too..."

Xuanyuan Ying smiled awkwardly again, trying to get through, but...

"Where do you want to go? You interrupted my elegance and scared away my lover. Don't you think you should say something or do something to compensate me? Xuanyuan Ying."

Before he even lifted his feet, Ying Zhen's figure flashed in front of him like a ghost, seemingly standing there casually, but in fact, he had already Blocked all his escape routes.

The peach blossom eyes flashed, and a little guilt disappeared. He was obviously looking for trouble on purpose.

He raised his head to meet those sky-blue eyes full of evil spirit and hunting interest, curled the corner of his mouth slightly, and said sharply and coldly: "Could it be that, Prince, you deliberately told Cheng Wei of my existence, and took the initiative to direct this part to break up the adultery?" A drama?"

Hearing this, Yingzhen's eyes filled with admiration. He was so keen on observation. He had been a classmate for three years and yet he hadn't discovered such a treasure. However, whether it is a real treasure or a trap is open to question. .

Suddenly, Ying Zhen attacked Xuanyuan Ying without any warning. Fortunately, he was already on guard. He moved like a leopard and quickly retreated to avoid it. However, Ying Zhen was a cultivator with supernatural powers after all. He was briefly stunned. , rushed towards him again, as fast as lightning, no matter how agile Xuanyuan Ying was, her slender neck still fell into his palm.

"Tell me, why did the Police Department send you here?"

The sky-blue eyes flashed sharply, like a sharp blade, trying to see into the depths of Xuanyuan Ying's heart through his eyes.

"Hmm... what do you think? I look like an undercover agent?"

Xuanyuan Ying's cheeks turned red as his neck was stuck, and his breathing became increasingly difficult. However, he was naturally fearless and tried to calm down his tone of voice. He could understand him. Suspicion, if it were him, he would do the same thing, but his eyes suddenly turned cold, and a strong murderous aura filled his body. Being able to understand does not mean that he can forgive!

Yingzhen was slightly startled by the overwhelming murderous intent. He had grown up in the big dyeing vat of the underworld. This was the first time he had seen such strong murderous intent. His sky-blue eyes flashed, and a little doubt creeped in. Look at the bottom of your eyes, who is he? Even the grandson of the Director of the National Police Agency cannot have such strong murderous aura accumulated through countless killings, right? Moreover, the fingers moved quietly to the aorta of his neck. He was really just like the legend. He had no internal strength at all, and his Dantian was in chaos. How could a loser have such murderous aura that only people who have been licking blood from the edge of a knife all year round could have?

"Want to kill me?"

After a moment, Yingzhen lowered his head, put his sexy thin lips next to Xuanyuan Ying's ear, and sounded seductively in a low, thin voice. After speaking, he stretched out his tongue and licked Xuanyuan Ying. The slender white neck made Xuanyuan Ying immediately feel chills and goosebumps all over the floor. What a school boy. In his opinion, he was a fucking pervert, quite disgusting.

"Let me see what you can do to kill me."

Suddenly, Ying Zhen let go of him, tiptoed, and instantly retreated two meters away. The evil sky-blue eyes did not leave his body for even a second.

Xuanyuan Ying, who had regained his freedom, casually shook his neck that was strangled by someone just now. His eyes were fixed on the man opposite him as if he were staring at prey. He slowly stepped back two steps. His hands were constantly clenching and unclenching, like an agile cheetah, ready to take action.

"I haven't killed anyone for a long time. I wonder if my skills will be rusty?" As soon as

the words filled with bloodthirsty murderous intent fell, Xuanyuan Ying's right hand conjured a ball pen from nowhere and rushed towards the opponent fiercely. His speed is so fast that if he were to deal with an ordinary person, there is no doubt that he would definitely kill him with one blow.

But it is a pity that Xuanyuan Ying is facing Ying Zhen. He is not only the prince of the underworld, but also a powerful cultivator with supernatural powers. With his ability, he can definitely enter Class A. With his talent in cultivation and his strength, It is absolutely impossible for Xuanyuan Ying to defeat him at this time.

Facing Xuanyuan Ying's merciless and sharp attack, Ying Zhen smiled with a smile on his lips. He just swayed slightly and dodged away. While turning sideways, a powerful gas hit Xuanyuan Ying in a straight line, who had no time to stop his attack. Xuanyuan Ying's reaction was quick enough, and his flexible body rushed to the ground, quickly using the ground's rebound to avoid his attack.

"Uh!"

Even so, Xuanyuan Ying's left arm was still injured by the other party. He glanced at the left arm that could no longer be raised indifferently. His eyes were still full of indifference. If you ignored his slightly frowning eyebrows, it might really make him feel uncomfortable. People thought that it was not his hand that was injured.

A trace of surprise flashed across Yingzhen's eyes again. He had such strong endurance. This endurance and the courage to fight him won him his respect. His sky-blue eyes narrowed slightly. Xuanyuan Ying, whether he had it or not He has to decide whether his cultivation talent is a waste or not.

"Wait..."

"Is it necessary?"

When Yingzhen was about to give up and no longer worry about whether he was an undercover agent, Xuanyuan Ying snorted coldly and launched another attack. The first rule of the killer's code is that no matter whether the opponent is stronger than himself or not, , taking the other party's life is the first priority.