Chapter 31 Full Spiritual Roots and Physical Training

Start from the beginning

"Little guy, these are..."

Ye Tianxie, who came to his senses first, stretched out his stiff fingers and pointed at the fireball suspended in front of the two of them. Are these summoned by Xiaoying? Is he a fire element single spirit root? Ordinary fire-type single spiritual roots are not so awesome, right?

Does each color represent an attribute?

Ignoring Ye Tianxie's questions, Xuanyuan Ying's thoughts kept changing. With the appearance of fireballs, various elements such as wind, electricity, clouds, and wood continued to appear alternately in the room. Xuanyuan Ying was having a great time. Joyfully, Ye Tianxie and others, who were watching from the sidelines, were already shocked to the point of turning to stone and sand... "

Damn, sister-in-law, you are so fucking awesome, can you teach me a lesson?"

After a long, long time, Yu Lan let out a loud roar and rushed to the bed like a ghost, staring at Xuanyuan Ying with burning eyes.

"Uh..."

Xuanyuan Ying looked at him speechlessly, his forehead was covered with countless black lines, he didn't even know what was going on, Jiao Mao?

Seeing this, Ye Tianxie swung his fist mercilessly at the extremely embarrassed guy.

"Touch!"

"Ah, boss..."

Yu Lan hugged her belly and looked at Ye Tianxie aggrievedly, her eyes filled with Chi Guoguo's accusation.

Yuyun Yufeng turned away his eyes in a very unloyal manner, and sternly expressed his position that he did not know someone. Why is that guy Maoxian able to do such embarrassing things every time?

"Haha...Yufeng Yuyun, you should take Yu Lan down, otherwise Ye Zi will go crazy again."

Hong Que laughed and looked at Ye Tianxie's dark face, and suggested sincerely.

"No, I don't want it. I want to be my sister-in-law's teacher..."

Yu Lan took a few steps back and looked at her two brothers defensively.

"Yun, Feng, drag him out here!"

The veins on his forehead jumped again and again. Ye Tianxie finally couldn't bear it anymore, but it was all because of his nonsense that he finally had Xiaoying's spiritual roots. Wake up in your physique.

Practitioners with supernatural powers are born with various spiritual roots. The elders of the family will give them corresponding cultivation techniques based on their spiritual roots and physiques to assist them in their cultivation. So far, countless dual spiritual roots have appeared in this continent. The three spiritual roots have never heard of the existence of full spiritual roots. The reason why Xuanyuan Ying's test just now shocked them is that, full spiritual roots mean that he can practice any technique and skill. If he The spiritual root value can be above 60 points. Hundreds or thousands of years later, ascending to the fairyland will definitely be more than a dream.

"Yes."

The boss has spoken. Yuyun Yufeng can no longer pretend not to know someone, and they both approach Yu Lan, who is constantly retreating.

"No...I don't want to go out, boss...I want to worship you..."

In the end, no matter how much Yu Lan was reluctant, she was still dragged out by Yu Yun Yu Feng.

From the beginning to the end, Xuanyuan Ying watched with black lines on his head. While complaining, a trace of yearning could not help but flash through his eyes so fast that no one noticed it.

"Ahem... Little guy, Yu Lan is usually fine, but he has a tendency to be a bit of a martial arts fanatic. Ignore him." Finally quiet,

Ye Tianxie took Xuanyuan Ying's hand and explained gently, and it was not difficult to hear the mixture. Xuanyuan Ying chuckled and shook his head with a hint of indulgence, not taking Yu Lan's sudden madness to heart. For him, so far, they are not people in his circle, as long as they haven't done anything. Whatever it was that hurt him, he couldn't take it to heart.

"That's good, you have discharged a lot of filth from your body, go and wash it first."

After saying that, Ye Tianxie wanted to lift the quilt and carry him to the bathroom, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Hong Que, who was holding his arms across his chest. exist.

"What are you still doing here?"

Xuanyuan Ying noticed Hong Que's intense gaze from the beginning. Since he had nothing to do with him, he didn't pay too much attention to it. Now Ye Tianxie roared, and his peach blossom eyes involuntarily turned to In him, isn't this the man who played coquettishly in the Royal Academy?