Chapter 24, Class D, Third Year

Start from the beginning

"How are they the same? Young Master Ye's arrogance and the Crown Prince's wickedness are two extremes. We both like the Crown Prince and we also dislike Young Master Ye. What do you think?" "That's right, everyone has the right to appreciate handsome guys. I like both of them.

" , is it bothering you?"

"Sister Na, I think they are jealous. With his appearance that is neither human nor ghost, his cultivation will always stay in the primary Qi nourishing stage. He is short and thick. In this life, I can't even compare with a hair of Young Master Ye and Prince. Sisters, are you right?" "Yes..." The charming woman with

big

wavy hair opened her mouth, and the other girls started to complain. He spoke unanimously to the outside world and launched a dream-like saliva attack on the boys.

Don't look down on women when it comes to certain things. Once you anger them, they will definitely fight you. Just like now, a few tall boys are blushing after being talked about by a few chicks, and they can't find the words to refute. , can only lower his head in despair.

"Hey kid, did you go to the wrong door? This is Class D, so get out of here!"

One of the boys accidentally glanced at Xuanyuan Ying, who was leaning against the door with a slight smile on his lips, and yelled at him, obviously venting the arrogance he had just received from the girls on the relatively petite looking boy. Xuanyuan Ying's body, other people's eyes instantly focused on him.

"Ah... Where's the little guy? He's so cute!"

"Yeah, the skin looks good, white and delicate. I really want to touch it..."

"Sexy girl, you're obviously a seductive type of beauty at first glance. How about a little pain?"

"Go..."

The women exploded again, and Xuanyuan Ying's handsome face, which was even more beautiful than the women's, instantly became the target of discussion.

Xuanyuan Ying touched his nose innocently. Is this the legendary shot while lying down? I originally thought that since I want to live an ordinary life, I should first throw away the shrinking image of Nanying and my usual aloofness, and mingle with my classmates. No, I just watched a scene where a beautiful woman fights a male gang, and I didn't expect something bad to happen.

Xuanyuan Ying sighed helplessly in his heart. He didn't take their rudeness to heart. Anyway, being yelled at or discussed would not make him lose any weight. As long as he didn't crawl on his head to shit, it didn't matter!

His peach blossom eyes lightly scanned the classroom where the students were lying, leaning on chairs, or simply sleeping on the table, and a faint smile slowly appeared in his eyes. That's it, what he wanted was this kind of ordinary student life.

Suddenly, a satisfied gaze ran into a pair of sky blue evil eyes. Xuanyuan Ying could not help but be stunned. Such a pair of deep eyes told him intuitively that this young man was not simple. The curve of the corners of his mouth widened little by little. It seemed that he was a senior in high school. Ben is not as miserable as the outside world said.

After a moment, Xuanyuan Ying gave the other party a bright smile, tightened the schoolbag in her hand, and calmly walked towards his seat.

Xuanyuan Ying's smile made Ying Zhen couldn't help but be stunned. Then, there was a hint of evil and interest in his eyes. It seemed that the next campus life would be very interesting. He didn't expect that he would find out once he came to school once in a while. Such a baby bump.

"None, ten minutes, I want his information."

The prince said solemnly without looking away from Xuanyuan Ying.

"Yes, Prince."

The man in black appeared from nowhere and respectfully accepted the order. In the blink of an eye, the man disappeared again, as if he had never appeared before.

The sparks caused by the eye contact between the two people were not noticed by anyone except a handsome young man sitting not far to the left of the prince. The young man looked back and forth between the two of them, with a hint of deep-hidden joy in his eyes, and suddenly there was another. He disappeared without a trace, looking like he had found nothing. He lowered his head and read his book quietly.

The teaching courses of the Royal Academy are different from those of ordinary schools. They learn how to control supernatural powers, how to improve their cultivation, and how to manage the army or some military and political management knowledge. Of course, they also cover a little bit of liberal arts and science, but very little. Generally, they teach specific knowledge and skills to specific people.

As for useless classes like Class 3D, most teachers are unwilling to come to class, and generally adopt the attitude of letting cows eat grass, because even if they are taught, they may not be able to achieve anything, at most they will just be nurturing. Peak monks or ordinary non-commissioned officers, it is better not to teach and save time to teach students who have the opportunity to become the top people in the country.

For most of the morning, Xuanyuan Ying was surrounded by girls asking questions and slept on the table. He was so bored that he could only count flies. He decisively skipped the last class in the morning and went to the high school alone. The rooftop of the teaching building was said to be very quiet at noon, just right for him to have a good sleep.

"Xuanyuan Ying, the grandson of the director of the police department?"

After getting Xuanyuan Ying's school information, the prince murmured to himself. No one knew what he was thinking, and no one knew what he was about to do.

"Cheng Wei, go to the rooftop."

He glanced at the handsome young man on his left who was quietly reading a book. The prince threw the folder into the desk, and his tall body stood up and walked to the back door of the classroom without worrying about Cheng Wei. Wei didn't listen to him.

When the young man named Cheng Wei heard this, his hand holding the book tightened, and his eyes glared hatefully at the tall figure who was about to walk out of his sight. Why didn't he let him go?