ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40

Beginne am Anfang

The two kids ate their fill.
Vivian stood up from his seat, grabbing Damians wrist.
"let's go to my room" Damian was confused but went on with it.

The two kids walk to the teens room leaving the two adults alone.
"aww~their bonding!" M/n cheered in awe.
"why don't we also 'bond' as well~?" yuri clung onto his lovers waist.
M/n in disbelief.

"keep that in your pants yuri briar"
"aw..."
_________________________________

"so why did you drag me here?" the young boy asked, looking at the teenager who was rummaging through one of the drawers

Vivian didn't answer. Vivian pulled out the game that M/n and Yuri gave him a while back, just in case for emergencies he laid the game called monopoly on the ground.
"do you know how to play this?" Vivian ask Damian.

"no, but I've heard of of it"
Damian examined the box.
"me neither. We'll read the instruction then" Vivian pulled the game out of the box.

A few moments later of reading the instructions, Vivian and damian was ready to play it.

"we should start on go. You pick your statue."Vivian nudge the little boy next to him to pick one of the statue to be their representative

Damian went ahead with the train statue while Vivian picked the boat statue. Both of them placed their statue on the 'GO'

"alright, let's see who'll win this" Vivian said confidently.
'this shouldn't be hard' he smugly thought.
.
.
.
"FUCK!  I LANDED ON JAIL!"
Vivian shouted.

Landing on jail, Vivian lost his patients.  For the rounds ago, he had to pay damian rent because he kept on landing on his property.

Not to mention his luck in the community chests is as good as him tripping on air.

And now he landed on jail.
"are you going to pay to get out there?" damian nudged the teen who was raging.

Vivian was looking at his remaining money.
"sure... Sure" he shakingly handed damian the money and he's fnaly free from jail.

"alright, my turn" Damian sad preparing to throw the dice. It rolled and landed on 6 and 4.
The little boy grab his statue and step forward 10 times.

Vivian's face went emotionless while Damian's lips formed a grin.
"I landed on my property, which means I get to finally build a hotel~"
Damian smuggly said placing a red house.

Meanwhile, Vivian was giving up on his life. He grabbed the dice and shook it hardly. He rolled it and it landed on 3 and 2

At this point Vivian want grow himself off the bridge as he hesitantly placed his statue to where Damian's statue resides in.

"money please~" damian opens his palms. Vivian was about to strangle daian right then and there but he remained calm and handed damian his remaining money while he glared at the kid.

"I win~" Damian counted his money.

"alright... I admit it congrats" he claps.
Damian stood up and celebrated.
Suddenly a knock came from the door
"come in" Vivian shouted.
The door opened and M/n's head poked out.

"hello! How's your playdate?"
M/n asked.
"it's great"
"M/n-san I won monopoly!" Damian said jumping towards M/n
"is that so? Good job~!" M/n patted Damians head.
"well, Mr. Henderson called me and ask when are you going to go back?"
M/n questions the kid

Damian gasp, looking at the clock he didn't realize time files so quickly.
"a-ah! I'll be going now!" The kid hurriedly grabs his things and threw it in his little bag.

"o-oh wait Damian! I'm just asking! I told Mr. Henderson if you can stay here today"
Damian stopped packing his things before looking at M/n in glee
"i can... I can stay here?!" The little kid was excited to say the least. To which M/n nodded.
"yup, you guys can stay up all night, you guys dont have any school tomorrow"
M/n announces, me and Damian happily shouted:
"yey! No school!"

And for that, Damian and i stayed up. Playing another round of monopoly and jenga.

And now that we play as much as we desired. We laid on my bed looking up the ceiling.
"today was fun.*
"yeah"
"... "
"... "

then again, our fun night didnt end there as my lips formed a grin.

"wanna go to our parents bedroom?"

Damian whipped his head toward me and chuckled.

"oh, you wicked teen-"
.
.
.
.
And thats how me and Damian were sneaking to their room.

"shhh~" i put my index fingers on my lips and shushed damian who stepped on a crack floor.  He nodded gripping the pillow in his hands.

I reach for the doorknob and silently counts down.

"3"

I twist it alittle.

"2"

We get ready to burst into the room

"1"

We barged into the room while screaming.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

M/N's POV:

After i told damian to stay i went to me and yuri's shared room.
"hello darling~" yuri greeted me as soon as i went inside. Yuri was reading a book with glasses on.

I playfully rolled my eyes and sat beside him.
"what are you reading?" i ask him looking at the cover. My eyes widen when i saw the cover.

It read, Fifty shades of grey.

"why are you reading that?" i scooched away from yuri. To which he chuckled
"why? A colleague recommend it to me"
I was confused, it doesnt look like he was effected by the story.

"and i gotta be honest, this story is... Erotic..." he said, avoiding his eyes from me.
Thats when i noticed he was on the spicy part of the story.

"yuri.... DON'T" i glared at Yuri who was pouting.

"i wanna do what they're doing in this scene" Yuri scooched closer to me. Leaning in close to my face.
"can we~?" he gave me a small peck on my lips.
"theres kids here..." i reason out.
"they wont hear if you keep quiet" Yuri wrapped his arms around my waist.

"stop-" i couldnt even say a word before he attacked my lips. He slides his tongue in my mouth. And swirled it around my mouth.
"mn..."

Before things escalates, we both heard someone crept on the hallway. Thanks to our sharp ears.

"yuri, you heard that dont you?"
I pushed yuri off of me.
"yeah, i think its the kids"
Yuri kept his eyes on the door.

All of a sudden, the door flew open and in goes 2 people. Damian and Vivian hopped on our bed and started to attack us with their pillows

"REEEEEEEEE" They both screamed like hooligans that foudn their food.

Honestly, why are kids so weird?

"PILLOW FIGHT!"