Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..

Start from the beginning

"I forgot about the dates.. wait. Where are you going?" Gemini looked at the furious Fourth who walked toward the gate..

"Well.. enjoy your two dates... Our deal isn't important as their feelings, so deal with it yourself. "Wait -" Gemini tried to catch up, but Fourth didn't turn back and left straight to catch a bus..

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Fourth's pov*

That stupid boy!! How dare he hurt both of their feelings.. Feelings are supposed to be mutual. Why bother to promise if you can't even keep it... Once a playboy, always a playboy!!

I looked at the time and realized that I had to meet Non. Non came very late and went extra early today, and he left me a message that we had to talk.. but he didn't say where we should meet...

Should I go to the company? Nah.. Non will kill me if I meet his boss  but I can't go back to my work or our apartment because that senior will surely be there..

I should just go to his workplace and make sure not to let his boss know my identity.. or I'll just call him once I reach there..

Humming to my favourite song, after some time, I reached the company, and it was HUGE..

I was awestruck looking at the big building in front of me.. I was busy admiring it from afar when someone bumped to me, and I fell, hurting my elbow.

"Ouch -" 

" Stop crying like a baby.. Be a man and get up. " With that, he just left.. How rude!! Why are people so rude to each other..?

First,I am not even crying.. Second, he bumped with me, and third, he is so damn rude!! 

I got up and went inside the company looking for Non.. Maybe I should ask the reception ?

"Excuse me.. Is Nanon Korapat available right now?" 

"Are you related to Employee Korapat?" The girl asked me..

"Uh-yes.. I am related to him. "

"Wait there, sir.. we will tell you in a minute. "

I sat on one of the chairs, and it was so boring... This company is just big but there is no any tv. Non, where are you.. Then, the lady called me and told me that Non had left already..But Non never leaves work early.

I was ready to go but then I saw that rude man who bumped with me and he went straight to the reception lady ..Damn! His cold face and that aura is giving me goosebumps..I was about to leave, but I stopped hearing Non's name.

"Where is Employee Korapat?" that man said in a very bossy tone.. I wanna smack his face ..

"Sir.. Employee Korapat has taken a half day leave for today.." 

"And who gave the permission to take a leave??" He was now yelling at that poor lady... So he is the boss and the one Non has told me to stay away from..

"Sir.. Employee Korapat had some emergency, so he asked me to pass you his letter of leave for today."

"If I wasn't here, you should have called, but no.. You had to consult this matter with me, but no.. You could get fired for a mistake like this."

"I am sorry, sir.. This wouldn't happen again." That poor lady was trembling... No wonder Non warned me not to get involved with this rude man. I can never work with him, and I pity all the employees..