I just blinked in utter shock.
I know what that means.
I mean, who hasn't read wattpad?

"I need to get laid Teo, just like before or your position in Lily's life will be in danger" Andrew spoke so seriously.

"Fuck fine! Just stay away from my girlfriend" Matteo grumbled.

Girlfriend.
Me..
Fuck!
It sounds soo adult!

"𝘕𝘦𝘯̃𝘢, you sure you still want to go inside?" Matteo asked again, worry evident on his face.

My heart thumped against my chest.

I nodded timidly and he let out a sigh.

Andrew walked forward us and jaut as we enter, the temperature dropped almost immediately.

I wrapped myself more into Matteo's coat and his hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Where is he going?" I asked pointing towards Andrew as Matteo sat us both down on the couch. Many people were sitting beside us, there was a stage like thing in front of us with curtains.

"Probably, to find himself some girl" He shrugged.

Just as I was about to ask something more, A girl came over the stage and announced something in Russian and Matteo tensed beside me.

"What's wrong?"

"Ahmm,nothing. We should go Lily."

"No.. It's too cozy here.. We just ahve to wait for Andrew. I am already sleepy" I chuckled.

He muttered something under his breath and sprawled over the couch a little. His arm never leaving my shoulded for a second.

"You know you are underage for this" He spoke suddenly smirking.

"And you just remember that now?" I raised my eyebrows laughing.

I was cut off by a scream and my eyes widen as I look at Matteo who just shake his head nodding at me to look in front of me.

I very slowly look at front just to see a girl tied over to a weird cross wall in nothing.

Like completely bare.

I gasped, and first thing I did was, I slapped my hands over Matteo's eyes..! He can't see it..!

"Woah, Lily! What are you doing?"

"You can't see her like that!" I whispered too afraid, someone will listen us by the way how silent it was.

Matteo pulled me over him straddling him as he removed my hands over his eyes kissing both the palms of my hand.

"Lily, there's nothing wrong in it.. It's completely consensual. That girl wanted others to see her like that.. And that man who is doing things with her also don't have any problem with that"

Ohh.

"But still, you can't see her or anyone like that! I-I am your girlfriend only! You can only see me noone else!" I said sternly and a small smile crept his face.

That genuine smile.

"I will never look at anyone beside you, little wifey."

"Have you been here so many times? Like did these things too?" I can't help but ask.

Please say no.

His face fell at my question, "Me and Andrew used to come here alot, we are both dominants, not that typical ones. Just we love to have control"

I gulped looking down, " But the moment I met you that day when I rescued you, I never came here. It never felt right. I know how cliche it is, but it's the way it is"